Buzz Audio Tonic
3 Band EQ for 500 series
€ 927,00 (€ 759,84 + VAT)
Shipped in 4 - 8 Days.
(Tan 9,97% - Taeg 11,76%)
Banca Sella Personal Credit - Low Rate Financing
Finance from € 29,90 / month
|Number of payments||Monthly payment||Tan||Taeg||Interests||Fees on monthly payment||Total fees||Finance tax||Total amount due|
|6 months||€ 159,00||9,92%||17,15%||€ 27,00||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 970,00|
|9 months||€ 107,30||9,91%||15,09%||€ 38,70||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 981,70|
|12 months||€ 81,45||9,89%||13,98%||€ 50,40||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 993,40|
|18 months||€ 55,65||9,95%||12,91%||€ 74,70||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 1.017,70|
|24 months||€ 42,75||9,94%||12,32%||€ 99,00||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 1.042,00|
|30 months||€ 35,05||10,00%||12,02%||€ 124,50||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 1.067,50|
|36 months||€ 29,90||9,97%||11,76%||€ 149,40||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 1.092,40|
- Monthly costs for practical management (indicated in the table) included in the TAEG
- € 16,00 finance tax included in the TAEG
- Finance policy.
Advertising message for promotional purposes. For all contractual and economic conditions, please refer to the "Basic European Information on Consumer Credit", available to customers in all Consel Offices and on the website www.e-consel.it. Milk Audio Store, supplier of goods for the promotion and placement of Consel SpA loan agreements for the purchase of its own goods, does not operate in an exclusive regime.
To apply for finance, please add the product to your cart, proceed through checkout and select "Sella Personal Credit Finance" as your payment option on checkout page.
- +26dB headroom
- Fits 1 space in API* 500 series rack format
- Real inductor based EQ providing superior sonic character
- Advanced analog technology – not a clone or copy of existing products
- Class A differential amplifiers, high precision, wide bandwidth bias circuit
- High performance Lundahl output transformer
Free ShippingFor all orders over € 250, shipping in Italy will be free. All our shipments are managed by national and international couriers with express service to guarantee delivery in 24h * from the dispatch of the goods from our warehouse. * For the islands and some remote areas the timing could increase to 48h.
After Sale Support
After Sale SupportAt your side to grow with you. Behind this website there are real people who work every day to always offer the best possible service and give maximum support even after the purchase.
- 2 Years Warranty
- Secure Payments
Buzz Audio Tonic
3 Band EQ for 500 series
Audio path qualities
As with the other 500 Series modules in this range, the Tonic signal path uses our True Class A BE41 amplifiers followed by a BE50 buffer to excite the Lundahl output transformer. The resulting sound is big and open with a nice touch of transformer color. The design allows for +26dB headroom so major boosts at low frequencies are not a problem with the Tonic – it always sounds huge!
Inductor-active filter blend
The Tonic utilizes real inductors (chokes) in the high and low bands whilst the sweepable mid band features an active filter based on the Constant Amplitude Phase Shift circuit proposed my Mr Steve Dove in 1981. The combination of the old passive circuits with a modern active design gives you the best of both worlds. The chokes in the bass and treble provide the smooth sound of real resonance in addition to the versatility of the sweep mid band.
If you wish to add some tone to your recordings, the Tonic is the perfect choice – it is excellent for applying broad eq strokes right across the audio spectrum. The versatile mid band can tame lower mid resonances or bring forward more presence in vocal recordings and the passive 18dB/oct high pass filter will effectively remove unwanted low frequency content. The Tonic is an excellent partner to our Elixir mic pre – add an Essence compressor and you have a complete Buzz Audio channel strip in your 500 series rack!
controls and functions
- The low band and high band have centre detent pots for +/-15dB of boost/cut range. Toggle switches select bell or shelf mode on these two bands. The low band turnover frequency can be selected to 60Hz or 120Hz and the high band 5kHz or 11kHz.
- The mid band frequency can cover the range of 75Hz to 11.5kHz via the x1/x10 range switch. Another switch selects wide or narrow bandwidth (Q), and a centre detent pot sets the mid band +/-15db boost/cut range.
- Additional toggles are provided to Bypass the module and to switch in the High Pass Filter. The high pass filter turnover frequency can be set by the user to 85Hz or 50Hz via jumpers on the circuit board. A Peak led lights up when the output level reaches +22dBu.
- Maximum Input Level; +23dBu
- Maximum Output Level; +26dBu into 3k ohm load
- Frequency Response EQ set flat; 17Hz to 175kHz (+1dB, -3dB)
- Harmonic Distortion measured +10dBu output level; 0.08% @ 100Hz, 0.02% @ 1kHz, 0.005% @ 10kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio; -88dB A wtg, input shorted
- Input Impedance; 20k ohms approx balanced
- Indicators; Single LED overload indicator
- Size; (37Wx132H). Fits 1 space in API* 500 series rack format
- Power requirements; 120mA +/- 15-18 volts DC, as supplied by frame power supply.
Specifications are typical of a production unit and are subject to change without notice. 0dBu reference = 0.775 volts RMS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Return and restocking option is available for private customers only. We will issue a refund/credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 10 days of product receipt. It must be returned in the original packaging and in saleable condition and must be returned freight prepaid. Return and restocking rights are not applicable for Audio/Video and software products. Shipping and handling charges to and from are not refundable.