MDLR Case Performer Series 12U/104HP
416 hp eurorack mobile case
€ 1.380,00 (€ 1.131,15 + VAT)
Contact us to verify delivery times
Contact us to verify delivery times
2x Meanwell GSM60A18P1J power adapter including
We’ve been listening to modular artists and have developed what we believe is the best solution for those in need of a flexible portable case. We’ve upgraded our cases with the newest MDLR PWR powered busboards, giving you maximum space for your modules, strong power outputs, less heat and by using low voltages inside the case a super safe PSU solution.
This professional handmade 12U / 104hp width Performer Series Eurorack modular synthesizer case is at home both on the road and in the studio.
A unique feature of this design is a detachable middle “ring” that acts as a spacer enabling the case to remain patched while closed yet keeping the modules flush-mounted when open. Even better, this ring also functions as a rock-solid stand for the top section holding it at the perfect angle for performance.
12U Performer Series features
- 12mm birchwood fully nailed and glued construction
- Sprayed with special 2-layer black protective coating
- Detachable middle ring/spacer allows modules to be fully-patched during transport
- Spacer functions as a rock-solid stand when the case is open
- Flush-mounted rails allow the modules to be mounted evenly with the sides of the case
- Top and bottom sections can be detached and set up side-by-side as two separate 6U cases
- Eight 104HP rails with M3 threaded inserts
- Two MDLR PWR powered busboard, (80 power headers in total)
- Two side-mounted power switches + powerinlet
- Two 1.8m power cords
- High-quality Penn Elcom components
- Super-comfortable Luxe carrying handle
- Anti-slip rubber feet
- Completely assembled, wired, tested, and ready to play!
- 59,5 cm x 33 cm x 25,5 cm
- 9.8 kg (includes rails, power supplies and other hardware)
- 7 cm available depth between top of rail and bottom of case
- 5,4 cm available depth between top of rails and top of shrouded header
- 4.2 cm available depth between top of rail and power supply
POWER SUPPLY OPTIONS
MDLR PWR powered busboard 45W version.
MDLR PWR is a high precision low noise and high power bus board for your eurorack modular systems. With a total of 40 headers you’ll never run out of connectivity, so all your lovely modules can be easily connected.
Due to super easy installation (it’s only about connecting two cables) this MDLR PWR PSU solution is perfect for use in DIY projects as well.
By using an external PSU adapter there is no risk of high voltages inside your eurorack case.
MDLR PWR is fully protected on the input as well on the output to ensure maximum security.
- Power 45W
- Dimensions 420 x 140mm
- Height 23mm
- Weight 400g
- +12V / 2A
- -12V / 1.2A
- +5V / 1.5A
- Output stability ±1% for 0-100% load
- Input 18V ( 16V – 20V )
- Output Connectors 40 x 16 pin IDC for flat cable
- Input connectors WAGO spring terminals + 5.5 / 2.1 DC inlet
- Input overvoltage
- Input reverse polarity
- Output overvoltage
- Output short current – automatic recovery
- Output over current – automatic recovery
- All output protections are independent for each rail
- Other Input common mode LC filter with high efficiency of canceling noise and interference from input connector
- Additional input filter on each regulator for minimal output noise and interferences
- Shield for reduce RF interferences from regulators
- Star distribution topology on PCB
- Each “beam” from star topology has 4 headers with noise canceling capacitors.
- In star topology center are another noise canceling capacitors
- A big ground plane on both sides of PCB
- Blue LEDs indicate present and drop of output voltage
- Recommended power brick for one board – Mean well GSM60A18-P1J
Return and restocking option is available for private customers only. We will issue a refund/credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 10 days of product receipt. It must be returned in the original packaging and in saleable condition and must be returned freight prepaid. Return and restocking rights are not applicable for Audio/Video and software products. Shipping and handling charges to and from are not refundable.