Active 3-way Monitor
€ 85.495,00 (€ 70.077,87 + VAT)
Shipped in 3-4 Weeks
- 3-way ATL active reference monitor
- Frequency response: 17Hz–25kHz
- Custom triamplifaction: HF 275W, MF 550W, LF 1200W
- Maximum SPL: 128dB @ 1m
- Effective ATL length: 3 meters
- Crossover frequencies: 380Hz, 3.8kHz
- Bespoke PMC drivers
- Woofer: 15″ Radial
- Midrange: 75mm soft-dome
- Tweeter: 34mm soft-dome with acoustic radiator
- I/O: balanced analog input, digital AES3 input (24-bit/96kHz)
- Analog input sensitivity adjustable from +4dB to +20dBu
- Onboard EQ: LF shelf ±8dB, HF shelf ±8dB
Free ShippingFor all orders over € 250, shipping in Italy will be free. All our shipments are managed by national and international couriers with express service to guarantee delivery in 24h * from the dispatch of the goods from our warehouse. * For the islands and some remote areas the timing could increase to 48h.
After Sale Support
After Sale SupportAt your side to grow with you. Behind this website there are real people who work every day to always offer the best possible service and give maximum support even after the purchase.
- 2 Years Warranty
- Secure Payments
Active 3-way Monitor
Building on the unique heritage and 25-year success of PMC’s BB5, the BB6 offers the same wide dynamic range and frequency response, 15-inch Radial™ bass driver, unwavering tonal consistency at all output levels and high maximum SPL (up to 128dB) of its predecessor, but with the additional power and flexibility of PMC’s proprietary Class-D amplification and DSP control. Flat down to a truly profound 17Hz and extending to beyond the limits of human hearing at 25kHz, the BB6-A may be used in larger recording, mixing, mastering or outside broadcast applications, and is equally at home in a tower configuration or mounted in soffits — although soffit-mounting is not essential, as the ATL™ bass response is sufficient without the LF gain achieved by soffit-mounting.
As with the smaller MB3-A, the BB6-A can form part of a multi-channel loudspeaker system, for which the separate BB6-C-A is available. Subwoofers are not a necessity, as the BB6-A speakers already cover the 20-60Hz sub-bass range with plenty of headroom. Dedicated ‘PointOne’ LFE inputs are therefore included on each Power 1200 amplifer for use with multi-channel content, including film soundtracks.
- Type: 3-way ATL™ active reference monitor
- Frequency response: 17Hz-25kHz
- Power per channel: 3225W (HF 275W, MF 550W, LF 2400W)
- Effective ATL™ length: 4 metres
- Maximum SPL: 128dB
- Available Finishes: Studio black
- Crossover Frequency: 380Hz & 3.8kHz
- Dimensions: H 1040mm (40.9″) x W 432mm (17″) x D 790mm (31.1″)
- Drive Units: LF – PMC 380mm (15-inch) Radial driver
MF – PMC hand built 75mm soft-dome driver
HF – PMC 34mm soft-dome tweeter with acoustic radiator
- Effective ATL™ Length: 4m (13ft)
- Frequency Response: 17Hz – 25kHz
- Impedance: Input Impedance 20k Bal
- Input Connectors: AES3, 24-bit, 96kHz
- Weight: 73kg (161lbs) each
- Amplifier Power per Channel: LF – 1 x 2400Wrms
MF – 1 x 550Wrms
HF – 1 x 275Wrms
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Return and restocking option is available for private customers only. We will issue a refund/credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 10 days of product receipt. It must be returned in the original packaging and in saleable condition and must be returned freight prepaid. Return and restocking rights are not applicable for Audio/Video and software products. Shipping and handling charges to and from are not refundable.