PMC TwoTwo 5
Active 2-way Monitor
€ 4.185,00 (€ 3.430,33 + VAT)
Shipped in 3-4 Weeks
(Tan 9,90% - Taeg 10,66%)
Banca Sella Personal Credit - Low Rate Financing
Finance from € 134,85 / month
|Number of payments||Monthly payment||Tan||Taeg||Interests||Fees on monthly payment||Total fees||Finance tax||Total amount due|
|6 months||€ 717,80||9,91%||11,83%||€ 121,80||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 4.322,80|
|9 months||€ 484,40||9,90%||11,39%||€ 174,60||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 4.375,60|
|12 months||€ 367,75||9,91%||11,16%||€ 228,00||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 4.429,00|
|18 months||€ 251,15||9,90%||10,91%||€ 335,70||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 4.536,70|
|24 months||€ 192,95||9,91%||10,80%||€ 445,80||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 4.646,80|
|30 months||€ 158,05||9,90%||10,71%||€ 556,50||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 4.757,50|
|36 months||€ 134,85||9,90%||10,66%||€ 669,60||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 4.870,60|
- Monthly costs for practical management (indicated in the table) included in the TAEG
- € 16,00 finance tax included in the TAEG
- Finance policy.
Advertising message for promotional purposes. For all contractual and economic conditions, please refer to the "Basic European Information on Consumer Credit", available to customers in all Consel Offices and on the website www.e-consel.it. Milk Audio Store, supplier of goods for the promotion and placement of Consel SpA loan agreements for the purchase of its own goods, does not operate in an exclusive regime.
To apply for finance, please add the product to your cart, proceed through checkout and select "Sella Personal Credit Finance" as your payment option on checkout page.
- Compact true reference monitors with ATL bass-loading technology
- Ultra-wide dispersion for a spacious image with perfect tonal balance over a large soundfield
- Class-leading connectivity, analog plus digital up to 192kHz
- High-efficiency audiophile-grade dual Class D amplification
- Versatile positioning for unerring accuracy in both vertical and horizontal orientation
- Precision drivers designed and built by PMC for superior neutrality and dynamics
- Powerful DSP engine controls driver response, crossover, and EQ
- Room response EQ: ±4dB shelving at 500Hz (LF); ±4dB at 1kHz (HF)
- LF Rolloff: 6dB/octave at 50, 80, 120, 150, or 200Hz
- Crossover frequency: 1.8kHz
- Custom drivers: 5.5″ LF, 1″ HF soft dome
- Class D amplification (rms): LF 150W, HF 50W
- Effective ATL length: 4.92 feet
- Frequency response: 50Hz–25kHz
- Maximum SPL: 111dB @ 1 meter
- Input impedance: 20kΩ balanced
- Sensitivity: adjustable from +4 to +15dBu
- Inputs: balanced analog XLR, unbalanced RCA; digital AES XLR
- Included IEC mains power cable, RJ45 control link cable, 4 M8 glide feet, 4 D-cup isolators
Free ShippingFor all orders over € 250, shipping in Italy will be free. All our shipments are managed by national and international couriers with express service to guarantee delivery in 24h * from the dispatch of the goods from our warehouse. * For the islands and some remote areas the timing could increase to 48h.
After Sale Support
After Sale SupportAt your side to grow with you. Behind this website there are real people who work every day to always offer the best possible service and give maximum support even after the purchase.
- 2 Years Warranty
- Secure Payments
PMC TwoTwo 5
Active 2-way Monitor
From PMC – the producer of true reference loudspeaker monitors – the twotwo series combines PMC’s world-class design pedigree with sophisticated digital signal processing and active amplification to create a range of stunningly accurate, versatile, and compact two-way reference grade monitors.
The range comprises of three models – the twotwo.5, twotwo.6 and twotwo.8 – all designed and built in Britain using state-of-the-art technologies and components. The result is unrivalled level of clarity, transparency and accuracy for professional compact monitors. twotwo series models all share the same core design and features – the model number refers only to the approximate size (in inches) of the bass driver, with larger numbers denoting increasing cabinet volume, greater bass extension and higher SPL capabilities.
PMC’s attention to detail is evident throughout the design of twotwo series, but a feature new to the compact range is their ability to operate in either the vertical or horizontal orientations without compromising stereo imaging or tonal accuracy. This makes them ideally suited for nearfield monitoring of music and speech in situations where space is at a premium, such as in outside broadcast vehicles, small radio on-air studios and television sound control galleries, project music studios, video editing and post-production suites and for A&R evaluations.
- True compact reference monitors with ATL™ bass loading technology
- Class leading connectivity – both analogue & digital up to 192kHz
- Cutting edge, audiophile, high efficiency dual Class-D amplification
- Powerful DSP engine controlling driver response, crossover & EQ
- Versatile positioning – perfect in both vertical & horizontal orientation
- Precision drivers designed and built by PMC for dynamics & neutrality
Size can be decidedly deceptive. Although the smallest member of the twotwo family, this ultra-compact nearfield model features the same technology as its larger siblings allowing it to perform way beyond expectation. Astonishing resolution and neutrality is provided by sophisticated DSP, dual power amplifiers, PMC’s new 27mm tweeter and a 140mm (5.5”) bass unit, all housed within a carefully specified ATL™ labyrinth cabinet. This delivers class-leading depth of bass for the cabinet size, while retaining dynamics and musicality. The twotwo.5 is a dependable, high-resolution monitor, which is ideal for situations where space is at a premium but quality must not be compromised.
- Available Finishes: Blackblue
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8kHz
- Dimensions: 296mm (11.7″) H x 155mm (6.1″) W x 295mm (11.7″)
- Drive Units: LF 140mm (5.5 inch) HF 27mm Soft Dome
- Effective ATL™ Length: 1.5m (4.92ft)
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 25kHz
- Impedance: Input Impedance 20k Bal
- Input Connectors: Balanced Analogue XLR, unbalanced RCA/Phono, AES digital XLR
- Weight: 5.4kg (11.9lbs)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Return and restocking option is available for private customers only. We will issue a refund/credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 10 days of product receipt. It must be returned in the original packaging and in saleable condition and must be returned freight prepaid. Return and restocking rights are not applicable for Audio/Video and software products. Shipping and handling charges to and from are not refundable.