SPL Volume 8
High-End Multichannel Volume Controller.
As a cost-effective alternative to our full-featured Stereo and Surround Monitoring Controllers MTC 2381 and SMC 2489, the SPL volume controllers are dedicated solely to level control.
The Volume2 model is intended for stereo applications, while the Volume8 can control up to eight channels.
Both devices are designed with active circuitries to circumvent inevitable disadvantages of passive circuitries that result in impedance variation and therefore degraded linearity in frequency response.
- Amplificatori di segnale bilanciati elettronicamente (differenziale), senza trasformatori
- Nominal Input Level: +4dBu
- Input Impedance: =22kOhm
- Output Impedance: 600Ohm
- Max. Input Level: +20dBu
- Volume Gain: 8 to -4dB
- Frequency Range: 10Hz-100kHz (100kHz = -3dB)
- CMRR: 60dBu@1kHz
- THD:&N (@ +15dBu Input Level) -100dBu
- S/N A-weighted: -102dBu
- Crosstalk L/R (@ 1kHz): -80dBu
- Dynamic Range: 120dB
- Toroidal transformator: 15VA
- Fuse: 250mA/230V, 500mA/115V
- Voltage Selector: 230/50Hz 115V/60Hz
- Power Consumption: ca. 15W
Dimensions & Weight
- 215 x 80 x 220 mm
- 1,9 Kg
Return and restocking option is available for private customers only. We will issue a refund/credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 10 days of product receipt. It must be returned in the original packaging and in saleable condition and must be returned freight prepaid. Return and restocking rights are not applicable for Audio/Video and software products. Shipping and handling charges to and from are not refundable.