16+16 Channel AD/DA Converter and MADI Interface
€ 1.590,00 (€ 1.228,69 + VAT)
Shipped in 4 - 8 Days.Add to Wishlist
(Tan 9,90% - Taeg 11,17%)
Banca Sella Personal Credit - Low Rate Financing
Finance from € 48,30 / month
|Number of payments||Monthly payment||Tan||Taeg||Interests||Fees on monthly payment||Total fees||Finance tax||Total amount due|
|6 months||€ 257,10||9,90%||14,49%||€ 43,60||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 1.558,60|
|9 months||€ 173,50||9,90%||13,25%||€ 62,50||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 1.577,50|
|12 months||€ 131,75||9,95%||12,64%||€ 82,00||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 1.597,00|
|18 months||€ 90,00||9,96%||11,97%||€ 121,00||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 1.636,00|
|24 months||€ 69,10||9,90%||11,53%||€ 159,40||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 1.674,40|
|30 months||€ 56,65||9,96%||11,38%||€ 200,50||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 1.715,50|
|36 months||€ 48,30||9,90%||11,17%||€ 239,80||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 1.754,80|
- Monthly costs for practical management (indicated in the table) included in the TAEG
- € 16,00 finance tax included in the TAEG
- Finance policy.
Advertising message for promotional purposes. For all contractual and economic conditions, please refer to the "Basic European Information on Consumer Credit", available to customers in all Consel Offices and on the website www.e-consel.it. Milk Audio Store, supplier of goods for the promotion and placement of Consel SpA loan agreements for the purchase of its own goods, does not operate in an exclusive regime.
To apply for finance, please add the product to your cart, proceed through checkout and select "Sella Personal Credit Finance" as your payment option on checkout page.
Free ShippingFor all orders over € 250, shipping in Italy will be free. All our shipments are managed by national and international couriers with express service to guarantee delivery in 24h * from the dispatch of the goods from our warehouse. * For the islands and some remote areas the timing could increase to 48h.
After Sale Support
After Sale SupportAt your side to grow with you. Behind this website there are real people who work every day to always offer the best possible service and give maximum support even after the purchase.
- 2 Years Warranty
- Secure Payments
16+16 Channel AD/DA Converter and MADI Interface
The SPL Madison offers 16 analog input and 16 analog output channels of the highest sound quality.
Madison combines state of the art signal conversion with highly reliable clock and MADI processing. And as a true SPL unit it is simple to operate, easy to expand and, of course, an awesome sounding conversion system.
Combined with the Madicon USB3 interface this system features SmartMADI®, which allows daisy chaining Madison converters and communicating sample rate changes through the MADI stream to connected Madisons.
As a company with a rich heritage in analog audio engineering, it has always been our idea to put all our knowledge into the analog sections of a converter. Excellent converter technology requires an appropriate analog environment, and that is where a true difference can be made – a difference against existing solutions, and a difference in sound of course.
Whereever you may have a need for reliable and pure conversion of multiple analog audio channels, the Madison meets your demand brilliantly.
Since MADI is the emerging new studio I/O standard, the Madison is the perfect interface for home and project studios, commercial recording studios and scoring stages.
We have designed an analog audio section on 36V audio rails, reaching output levels of 24dBu. The result is simply amazing. With its straight-forward operation, flexible expansion, and pristine sound, the price per channel ratio of the Madison may set a new benchmark.
Broadcast and live professionals rely on the still-unsurpassed MADI since about 25 years now – with jitter-free, rock-solid transmission of many audio channels per single wire and low-cost cabling with lengths far above one mile, MADI simply offers unique advantages.
Madison is one of the few interfaces with 16 AD and 16 DA converters built in. The converters support the following sample rates: 44.1/48 kHz, 88.2/ 96kHz and 176.4/ 192kHz with 24 bit word length and accept vari-speed up to ±10%.
You can select between four different reference levels to match 0dBfs (full scale): 15, 18, 22, and 24dBu.
Madison operates absolutely noise-free. It’s fanless absolutely silent low-power design consumes only up to 30W.
Up to four units can be connected to the single MADI port of the Madicon USB3 interface. MADI offers excellent and near-zero-latency digital transmission of up to 64 I/Os with galvanic insulation.
Madicon features SmartMADI®:
- MADI becomes more user friendly, easier to setup and more modern
- SPL’s Madicon and Madisons can be daisy-chained like Audio-Over-IP products, but are much easier to configure and more reliable in operation
- No additional MADI router required
- Sample rate changes are now communicated over MADI and Madison follow automatically – very convenient
Madison can be equipped with a redundant power supply.
Converter and Connections
- Resolution: 24 Bit
- Sample Rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz
- Varispeed: ±12.5% in 56 CH mode, -12,5% in 64 CH mode
- Reference Levels/Inputs: 24dBu max, selectable 22dBu, 18dBu, 15dBu
- Reference Levels/Outputs: 24dBu max, selectable 22dBu, 18dBu, 15dBu
- Clock: Internal clock circuitry from SPL, Wordclock or MADI
- Expandability: 4 units via MADI chain for 64 channels
- Wordclock: Input 75 ohms, terminated impedance
- Wordclock Level: Input TTL/CMOS5/CMOS3; Output 3.3Vtt
- MADI channels@44,1 & 48kHz: 56/64ch
- MADI channels@2x 44,1 & 48kHz (88,2 & 96kHz): 28/32ch
- MADI channels@4x 44,1 & 48kHz (176,4 & 192kHz): 14/16ch
- MADI formats@2x 44,1 & 48kHz (88,2 & 96kHz), 4x 44,1 & 48kHz (176,4 & 192kHz): SMUX/HighSpeed
- Audio Inputs
- 16 analog, balanced inputs, DB25/Tascam
- MADI optical digital input (up to 64 channels)
- Audio Outputs
- 16 analog, balanced outputs, DB25/Tascam
- MADI optical digital output (up to 64 channels)
- S/N: 115dB (A-weighted, 48kHz)
- Dynamic Range: 115dB (-60dBfs, A-weighted, 48kHz)
- S/(N+D): 102dB ( -1dBfs, 48kHz)
- Interchannel Isolation: 110dB (48kHz)
- Passband Response: 22kHz (-0.02dB, 48kHz)
- Passband Ripple: +/- 0.005dB (Decimation-LPF, 48kHz)
- Stopband Attenuation: 100dB (Decimation-LPF, 48kHz)
Return and restocking option is available for private customers only. We will issue a refund/credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 10 days of product receipt. It must be returned in the original packaging and in saleable condition and must be returned freight prepaid. Return and restocking rights are not applicable for Audio/Video and software products. Shipping and handling charges to and from are not refundable.