Squarp Hermod – Modular Brain (White)
€ 469,00 (€ 384,43 + VAT)
Order before 12:00 am, shipment will be processed in two working days
(Tan 10,08% - Taeg 13,19%)
Banca Sella Personal Credit - Low Rate Financing
Finance from € 15,15 / month
|Number of payments||Monthly payment||Tan||Taeg||Interests||Fees on monthly payment||Total fees||Finance tax||Total amount due|
|6 months||€ 80,45||9,95%||24,26%||€ 13,70||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 498,70|
|9 months||€ 54,30||9,97%||20,04%||€ 19,70||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 504,70|
|12 months||€ 41,25||10,08%||17,93%||€ 26,00||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 511,00|
|18 months||€ 28,15||9,92%||15,42%||€ 37,70||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 522,70|
|24 months||€ 21,65||10,04%||14,36%||€ 50,60||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 535,60|
|30 months||€ 17,75||10,08%||13,68%||€ 63,50||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 548,50|
|36 months||€ 15,15||10,08%||13,19%||€ 76,40||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 561,40|
- Monthly costs for practical management (indicated in the table) included in the TAEG
- € 16,00 finance tax included in the TAEG
- Finance policy.
Advertising message for promotional purposes. For all contractual and economic conditions, please refer to the "Basic European Information on Consumer Credit", available to customers in all Consel Offices and on the website www.e-consel.it. Milk Audio Store, supplier of goods for the promotion and placement of Consel SpA loan agreements for the purchase of its own goods, does not operate in an exclusive regime.
To apply for finance, please add the product to your cart, proceed through checkout and select "Sella Personal Credit Finance" as your payment option on checkout page.
- 8 CV/GATE tracks, 8 sequences per project
- Real-time recording and step sequencing
- 13 dynamic CV effects, mod matrix, clock and LFO generation
- Up to 8 voices of polyphony
- 4 assignable CV inputs
- ±5V, high precision 16-bit DAC
- Usb host, usb device, midi interface
- Compact size (26 HP)
Free ShippingFor all orders over € 250, shipping in Italy will be free. All our shipments are managed by national and international couriers with express service to guarantee delivery in 24h * from the dispatch of the goods from our warehouse. * For the islands and some remote areas the timing could increase to 48h.
After Sale Support
After Sale SupportAt your side to grow with you. Behind this website there are real people who work every day to always offer the best possible service and give maximum support even after the purchase.
- 2 Years Warranty
- Secure Payments
Squarp Hermod – Modular Brain (White)
The Hermod is a generously equipped sequencer module with eight tracks. Besides pitch and gate voltages, it is also possible to generate clock and modulation signals. Melodies and rhythms can be recorded in real-time or step-by-step. Several tracks can be combined for polyphonic results. A project holds up to 80000 events. Ten dynamic CV effects bring life into rigid patterns. Hermod can also be used as a bidirectional MIDI-CV interface.
- Number of tracks: 8
- Number of sequences: 8
- Number of projects: unlimited
- Number of events (notes, automation) per project: ~80000
- Recording resolution: 24ppqn
- Tempo: 1 to 250 BPM
- Maximum number of notes per step (polyphony): 8
- Maximum number of effects per track: 8
- Maximum number of modMatrix destinations per track: 4
- Automation per track: 3 (modulation, pitchbend, aftertouch)
- Note pitch: C0 to B9
- Note velocity: 0 to 127
- Note width: 1/24th to 16 bars
- Track length: 1/4 bar to 16 bars (1 step to 64 steps at zoom x1)
- Zoom: x1 (1 step = 1 quarter notes) to x8 (1 step = 1/32th note)
- 16 backlit silicon button pads
- Menu clickable encoder
- White backlit high contrast LCD screen
- 8x RGB LEDS to display the CV/GATE output voltages
- MicroSD card slot to save/load your projects and upgrade the OS in a flash (SD card included)
- Real time save/load: if Hermod is the master or is slaved, it keeps receiving and sending midi/usb/cv clocks, in order to be always perfectly synchronized.
- CPU: 216MHz ARM
- DAC (CV outputs) resolution: 16-bit (= 0,15mV precision!)
- ADC (CV inputs) resolution: 12-bit
- 310 mA +12V
- 30 mA -12V
- 30 mm deep
- width: 26 hp
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Return and restocking option is available for private customers only. We will issue a refund/credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 10 days of product receipt. It must be returned in the original packaging and in saleable condition and must be returned freight prepaid. Return and restocking rights are not applicable for Audio/Video and software products. Shipping and handling charges to and from are not refundable.