Moog synthesizers have created some of the most iconic sounds in modern music, from ground-swelling bass sounds to ripping lead sounds and beyond. The Minitaur analog synth module gives you two oscillators with square and sawtooth waveforms, and the legendary Moog filter section – all you need to create blistering analog synth sounds with classic Moog character. The Minitaur’s one-knob-per-function layout makes creating and tweaking unique sounds on the fly easy.
The compact design of the Minitaur analog synth module makes it an exceptional addition to any live performance rig or DJ setup. You can trigger the analog goodness of the Minitaur via MIDI (from your controller keyboard or sequencer), or via CV inputs (from other CV-equipped synth gear), so it’s easy to integrate into your existing system. The Minitaur’s sound is huge, but the synth module itself is the perfect size to fit in a backpack or laptop bag.
Extensive control via MIDI or CV, plus audio input
Control Moog’s Minitaur from an external keyboard controller, from your computer’s sequencer, from another analog synth, or virtually any other MIDI- or CV-capable device. You’ll love the Minitaur’s huge analog sound as soon as you start turning knobs, but the your sounds really come alive when you hook up external controllers to the Minitaur for creative modulation. And speaking of creative potential, you can even route external audio through the Minitaur’s filter and modulation sections – results
- Compact analog synth module in a compact design that’s ideal for live performance and portable production
- Dual-oscillator design with classic Moog filter section create legendary synth sounds
- New in Rev 2: Store 100 presets to Minitaur’s internal memory
- New in Rev 2: Independent control of Decay and Release times from front panel
- New in Rev 2: Pitch, Volume and Gate Controller inputs can be re-mapped to other control parameters
- New in Rev 2: Can now act as a CV to MIDI converter
- Control via MIDI, CV, or USB
- Sawtooth and square-wave oscillator waveforms are perfect for creating bass, lead, and effects sounds
- Heavy-duty construction lets you transport and perform with the Minitaur with confidence
- Ideal for live performance, recording studios, and synthesis education