Buzz Audio DBC-M
Dual mastering Compressor
€ 2.745,00 (€ 2.250,00 + VAT)
Shipped in 4 - 8 Days.Add to Wishlist
(Tan 9,90% - Taeg 10,81%)
Banca Sella Personal Credit - Low Rate Financing
Finance from € 88,45 / month
|Number of payments||Monthly payment||Tan||Taeg||Interests||Fees on monthly payment||Total fees||Finance tax||Total amount due|
|6 months||€ 470,80||9,90%||12,59%||€ 79,80||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 2.840,80|
|9 months||€ 317,75||9,92%||11,96%||€ 114,75||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 2.875,75|
|12 months||€ 241,20||9,90%||11,57%||€ 149,40||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 2.910,40|
|18 months||€ 164,75||9,92%||11,21%||€ 220,50||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 2.981,50|
|24 months||€ 126,55||9,91%||11,01%||€ 292,20||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 3.053,20|
|30 months||€ 103,70||9,93%||10,91%||€ 366,00||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 3.127,00|
|36 months||€ 88,45||9,90%||10,81%||€ 439,20||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 3.200,20|
- Monthly costs for practical management (indicated in the table) included in the TAEG
- € 16,00 finance tax included in the TAEG
- Finance policy.
Advertising message for promotional purposes. For all contractual and economic conditions, please refer to the "Basic European Information on Consumer Credit", available to customers in all Consel Offices and on the website www.e-consel.it. Milk Audio Store, supplier of goods for the promotion and placement of Consel SpA loan agreements for the purchase of its own goods, does not operate in an exclusive regime.
To apply for finance, please add the product to your cart, proceed through checkout and select "Sella Personal Credit Finance" as your payment option on checkout page.
- Maximum input level; +27dBu
- Maximum output level; +27dBu
- Noise -80dBu (measured A Weighted with 10dB gain applied)
- Gain: variable -2.0 to +10dB in 0.5 dB step
- Mastering version of the DBC-20
- Vintage-inspired Transformer-coupled Diode Gain Reduction Element
- Fully-balanced Class A Amplifier Design
- Stereo Linkable Operation
- Self-Adjusting Ratio
- Switched controlled Attack and Release Controls
- Fast-response LED Bar Graph Meter with True Peak and Gain Reduction levels
- Soft Mode to retain dynamic peaks
- Side-chain High Pass Filter
Free ShippingFor all orders over € 250, shipping in Italy will be free. All our shipments are managed by national and international couriers with express service to guarantee delivery in 24h * from the dispatch of the goods from our warehouse. * For the islands and some remote areas the timing could increase to 48h.
After Sale Support
After Sale SupportAt your side to grow with you. Behind this website there are real people who work every day to always offer the best possible service and give maximum support even after the purchase.
- 2 Years Warranty
- Secure Payments
Buzz Audio DBC-M
Dual mastering Compressor
Product Update July 2019:
- The LED meter now has improved resolution with 0.25dB steps up to -2dB gain reduction, then 0.5dB steps up to -6dB.
- The GAIN control now has smaller steps, 0.25dB increments up to +4dB gain, then 0.5dB up to +8dB.
(The product photo’s may not show all these updates)
audio path color
analog mastering compressorThe DBC-M is a Mastering version of the popular Buzz Audio DBC-20 diode bridge compressor and offers fully switched control for repeatable settings. The diode bridge gain reduction element coupled with our innovative side chain design delivers a vintage vibe like no other. The DBC-M audio path uses our Class A discrete amplifier designs in a balanced configuration from input to output with a radio steel laminated transformer to couple into the diode bridge element. This overall combination produces a desirable compression character that can best be described as tight, colourful and rich with harmonics.
dynamic ratio power
In the style of compressors from the 60’s, the DBC-M incorporates a automatic ratio whereby the compression ratio is progressively increased with deepening gain reduction. This feature allows for the control of very dynamic signals in a seamless fashion and is also a very desirable characteristic when used on complex percussive material.
This compressor is easy to get happening with six switched attack and release times covering a wide range, including an interesting auto release mode. Big knobs with 24 position stepped Elma controls are provided for the amount of compression and the output gain. The compressor can be switched to a Soft mode whereby dynamic peaks are partially retained and another switch introduces a high pass filter to the side chain to lower compression sensitivity at low frequencies. The attractive “point source” red LED bar graph meter accurately displays gain reduction and the gloss finish knobs adds to the vintage feel of the DBC-M.
controls and functions
GAIN – 24 position Elma switch that adds gain at the output to correct for lost level with a range of 0-8dB in small steps.
COMPRESSION – 24 position Elma switch that sets the amount of compression, increasing gain reduction with clock wise rotation.
ATTACK – rotary switch with 6 settings, FAST (less than 0.5mS)-5mS-10mS-15mS-25mS-50mS.
RELEASE – rotary switch with 6 recovery time settings, 50mS-100mS-200mS-400mS-600mS and AUTO.
HARD/SOFT – adds dynamics in soft mode for times when very light compression is required.
FLAT/BASS – reduces compression sensitivity at low frequencies for more bass punch, approx 8dB at 100Hz.
BYPASS/ENGAGE – hard wire unit bypass to compare compressed and uncompressed signals.
LED METER – gain reduction is displayed in 0.25dB steps up to -2dB and 0.5dB steps to -6dB.
LINK A/B – links the side chains to prevent image shift when used on stereo material where there may be heavy channel to channel volume differences.
There is also a handy power ON/OFF switch on the front panel where it should be!
- Maximum Input Level; +27dBu
- Maximum Output Level; +27dBu
- Noise; -80dBu (measured A Weighted with 10dB gain applied)
- Gain; variable -2.0 to +10dB in 0.5 dB steps
- Frequency Response; 6Hz to 400kHz measured no gain reduction
- Harmonic Distortion; At +10dBu input level, no gain reduction; 0.28% @ 100Hz, 0.25% @ 1kHz, 0.15% @ 10kHz
- Harmonic Distortion; With 10dB gain reduction (Release set to 400mS); 1.5% @ 100Hz, 0.5% @ 1kHz, 0.5% @ 10kHz
- Standard Operating Level; +4dBu
- Size; 1 Unit 19″ rack mount, (482Wx44Hx250D)
- Power requirements; 230V/115V selectable, IEC detachable power cable.
Specifications are typical of a production unit and are subject to change without notice. 0dBu reference = 0.775 volts RMS.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Return and restocking option is available for private customers only. We will issue a refund/credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 10 days of product receipt. It must be returned in the original packaging and in saleable condition and must be returned freight prepaid. Return and restocking rights are not applicable for Audio/Video and software products. Shipping and handling charges to and from are not refundable.