Neumann KH 120 A W
Active Studio Monitor
€ 651,00 (€ 533,61 + VAT)
Shipped in 4 - 8 Days.
(Tan 9,98% - Taeg 12,33%)
Banca Sella Personal Credit - Low Rate Financing
Finance from € 21,00 / month
|Number of payments||Monthly payment||Tan||Taeg||Interests||Fees on monthly payment||Total fees||Finance tax||Total amount due|
|6 months||€ 111,65||9,89%||20,12%||€ 18,90||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 685,90|
|9 months||€ 75,35||9,90%||17,17%||€ 27,15||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 694,15|
|12 months||€ 57,20||9,89%||15,58%||€ 35,40||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 702,40|
|18 months||€ 39,10||10,01%||14,07%||€ 52,80||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 719,80|
|24 months||€ 30,05||10,03%||13,25%||€ 70,20||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 737,20|
|30 months||€ 24,60||9,95%||12,64%||€ 87,00||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 754,00|
|36 months||€ 21,00||9,98%||12,33%||€ 105,00||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 772,00|
- Monthly costs for practical management (indicated in the table) included in the TAEG
- € 16,00 finance tax included in the TAEG
- Finance policy.
Advertising message for promotional purposes. For all contractual and economic conditions, please refer to the "Basic European Information on Consumer Credit", available to customers in all Sella Personal Credit Offices and on the website www.sellapersonalcredit.it. Milk Audio Store, supplier of goods for the promotion and placement of Sella Personal Credit SpA loan agreements for the purchase of its own goods, does not operate in an exclusive regime.
To apply for finance, please add the product to your cart, proceed through checkout and select "Sella Personal Credit Finance" as your payment option on checkout page.
- Compact bi-amplified studio monitor with a high efficiency
- Exceptional bass depth and transient response from 52 to 21k Hz
- Precise dispersion, optimized for near-field applications
- As a stereo system with KH 750 DSP and iPad® app, controllable and alignable to the room
Free ShippingFor all orders over € 250, shipping in Italy will be free. All our shipments are managed by national and international couriers with express service to guarantee delivery in 24h * from the dispatch of the goods from our warehouse. * For the islands and some remote areas the timing could increase to 48h.
After Sale Support
After Sale SupportAt your side to grow with you. Behind this website there are real people who work every day to always offer the best possible service and give maximum support even after the purchase.
- 2 Years Warranty
- Secure Payments
Neumann KH 120 A W
Active Studio Monitor
The Neumann KH 120 A studio monitor is designed for use as a near-field loudspeaker or as a rear loudspeaker in larger multi-channel systems. The Neumann KH 120 A represents the latest in acoustic and electronic simulation and measurement technologies to ensure the most accurate sound reproduction possible. It has a Mathematically Modeled Dispersion waveguide (MMD (TM), flexible acoustical controls, analog class-AB amplifiers, a large headroom analog input and an extensive mounting hardware range. All of this provides the user with the maximum versatility over a wide variety of acoustic conditions, source equipment, and physical locations. The Neumann KH 120 is perfect for tracking, mixing and mastering in music, broadcast, project and post-production studios.
- Made by one of the industry’s leading transducer manufacturers
- 1 x 5.25″ low-frequency driver (50W) and 1 x 1″ high-frequency driver (50W)
- Elliptical Mathematically Modelled Dispersion (MMD) waveguide provides smooth off-axis response and accurate monitoring in non-ideal acoustical environments
- Powerful titanium fabric dome drivers provide low-distortion and high-frequency reproduction
- Composite sandwich cone driver designs dampen breakup modes and reduce harmonic distortion
- -3dB free field frequency response: 52Hz to 21kHz (+/-3dB)
- Pass band free field frequency response: 54Hz to 20kHz (+/-2dB)
- Self-generated noise (with input gain set to 100dB for 0dBu)<20dB(A) at 10 cm
- Maximum SPL: (In half space at 3% THD at 1m) 111.1dB SPL averaged 100Hz to 6kHz
- Controller design: Analog, active
- Crossover frequency: 2kHz
- Crossover slope: 24dB/octave, 4th order
- Bass equalization: 0dB, -2.5dB, -5dB, -7.5dB
- Mid equalization: 0dB, -1.5dB, -3dB, -4.5dB
- High equalization: +1dB, 0dB, -1dB, -2dB
- Protection circuitry: Low and high limiter
- Input: XLR, >10 kOhms
- Input gain control (sensitivity): -15dBu to 0dBu
- Output level control: 94dB, 100dB, 108dB, 114dB SPL
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Return and restocking option is available for private customers only. We will issue a refund/credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 10 days of product receipt. It must be returned in the original packaging and in saleable condition and must be returned freight prepaid. Return and restocking rights are not applicable for Audio/Video and software products. Shipping and handling charges to and from are not refundable.