Free ShippingFor all orders over € 250, shipping in Italy will be free. All our shipments are managed by national and international couriers with express service to guarantee delivery in 24h * from the dispatch of the goods from our warehouse. * For the islands and some remote areas the timing could increase to 48h.
After Sale Support
After Sale SupportAt your side to grow with you. Behind this website there are real people who work every day to always offer the best possible service and give maximum support even after the purchase.
- 2 Years Warranty
- Secure Payments
SE Electronics DM1 Dynamite
Ultra-slim active inline preamp
The DM1 DYNAMITE: explosive level for all your passive mics.
Some mics need a LOT of gain – and not all preamps are up to the challenge. The DM1 DYNAMITE is an ultra-slim active inline preamp that fits seamlessly between your mic and mic pre, providing a massive +28dB of clean, transparent gain for all your dynamic and passive ribbon microphones – perfect for podcasting, recording, or live sound.
With a sophisticated class-A design and specially-selected high-grade FETs, the DM1 has vastly lower output impedance and nearly half the noise of anything else on the market. Additionally, the gain it provides is always a consistent +28dB regardless of the connected load, thanks to its dedicated buffer amplifier.
Whether you’re a podcaster, recording engineer, or running live sound, the DM1 is the perfect way to boost the signal from a passive mic, reduce the likelihood of interference, and provide significantly improved level to your preamp – all without adding noise or coloration. Its output impendence is also the lowest in its class, allowing it to drive long cable runs while reducing susceptibility to RF interference, buzz and hum.
Reliable operation even in demanding on-stage applications in difficult environments is ensured by the roadworthy and slim all-metal design, robust construction, and high-quality manufacturing standards.
+28dB OF CLEAN, CONSISTENT GAIN, INDEPENDENT OF LOAD
- designed for neutral, balanced sound quality
- the perfect way to boost the signal of a passive microphone
- gain stays consistent regardless of connected load
- provides significantly improved level to your mic preamp for proper gain staging
SOPHISTICATED CLASS-A ELECTRONICS
- state of the art electronics and high-grade FETs provide supremely low noise
- transformerless design for pristine sound quality
- provides the lowest noise in its class
DEDICATED OUTPUT BUFFER AMPLIFIER
- provides +28dB output independent of load impedance or cable length
- extremely low output impedance
- drives long cable runs and can reduce susceptibility to RF interference, buzz & hum
SLIM, RUGGED ALL-METAL HOUSING WITH PREMIUM FINISH
efficient rejection of any electrical interference and noise
high-quality finish ensures a great look for many years
slim design allows for easy placement in the studio or on stage
GOLD-PLATED XLR CONNECTOR
for loss-free and reliable signal connection
- Frequency Range: 10 Hz – 120,000 Hz (-0.3 dB)
- Gain: 28 dB (load 1kOhms)
- Max output level (0.5% THD): 8.3 dBV (2.6 V)
- Output noise level: 9 μV (JIS-A)
- Powering: 48 Volts according toIEC 61938
- Electrical impedance: 135 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1k Ohms
- Current consumption: 3.0 mA
- Connectivity: 3-pin male/female XLR connector
- Dimensions: Diameter: 19 mm (0.75 in.) Length: 95.5 mm (3.76 in.)
- Weight: 80 g (2.82 oz.)
IN THE BOX
- sE Logo Sticker
- User manual with warranty card
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Return and restocking option is available for private customers only. We will issue a refund/credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 10 days of product receipt. It must be returned in the original packaging and in saleable condition and must be returned freight prepaid. Return and restocking rights are not applicable for Audio/Video and software products. Shipping and handling charges to and from are not refundable.