It merges a preamp, a de-esser, an EQ, a compressor and tube saturation.
€ 1.725,00 (€ 1.413,93 + VAT)
Shipped in 4 - 8 Days.Add to Wishlist
(Tan 9,92% - Taeg 11,09%)
Banca Sella Personal Credit - Low Rate Financing
Finance from € 55,60 / month
|Number of payments||Monthly payment||Tan||Taeg||Interests||Fees on monthly payment||Total fees||Finance tax||Total amount due|
|6 months||€ 295,90||9,95%||13,99%||€ 50,40||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 1.791,40|
|9 months||€ 199,70||9,95%||12,92%||€ 72,30||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 1.813,30|
|12 months||€ 151,60||9,93%||12,33%||€ 94,20||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 1.835,20|
|18 months||€ 103,55||9,94%||11,74%||€ 138,90||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 1.879,90|
|24 months||€ 79,55||9,94%||11,42%||€ 184,20||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 1.925,20|
|30 months||€ 65,15||9,91%||11,20%||€ 229,50||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 1.970,50|
|36 months||€ 55,60||9,92%||11,09%||€ 276,60||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 2.017,60|
- Monthly costs for practical management (indicated in the table) included in the TAEG
- € 16,00 finance tax included in the TAEG
- Finance policy.
Advertising message for promotional purposes. For all contractual and economic conditions, please refer to the "Basic European Information on Consumer Credit", available to customers in all Consel Offices and on the website www.e-consel.it. Milk Audio Store, supplier of goods for the promotion and placement of Consel SpA loan agreements for the purchase of its own goods, does not operate in an exclusive regime.
To apply for finance, please add the product to your cart, proceed through checkout and select "Sella Personal Credit Finance" as your payment option on checkout page.
Free ShippingFor all orders over € 250, shipping in Italy will be free. All our shipments are managed by national and international couriers with express service to guarantee delivery in 24h * from the dispatch of the goods from our warehouse. * For the islands and some remote areas the timing could increase to 48h.
After Sale Support
After Sale SupportAt your side to grow with you. Behind this website there are real people who work every day to always offer the best possible service and give maximum support even after the purchase.
- 2 Years Warranty
- Secure Payments
It merges a preamp, a de-esser, an EQ, a compressor and tube saturation.
The Frontliner has all tools on board to record vocals and instruments in perfect quality: it merges a preamp, a de-esser, an EQ, a compressor and tube saturation.
Thanks to its individual analog I/Os, all these powerful, high-end analog processors can be used not only while recording but also during mixing. The Frontliner is therefore not reduced to a front-end device. Especially DAW based studios can integrate high-grade analog processing at any stage of the audio production process.
The Frontliner features three separate, individually optimized inputs for microphones, line signals and instruments.
- The microphone input features 48V phantom power, phase reverse function and a subsonic filter.
- The low-impedance Line input has a precise balancing stage for connecting studio equipment.
- The low-noise, high-impedance instrument input is easily accessible on the front panel.
There are two tubes (ECC83 or 12AX7) used in the Frontliner. One tube drives the final gain stage after the preamplifiers and can be switched from 6dB to 15dB tube boost. The second tube is used for the tube saturation.
The renowned SPL De-Esser subtly yet effectively removes offending sibilants by reliably eliminating only the “S” frequencies with its unique phase-cancelling processing technology.
Auto-Threshold ensures constant processing even with varying microphone distances. All you need do is to turn the knob until the sibilants are gone.
The Insert (Send/Return) allows for insertion of external processors like reverb or delay or can be used to record the pure preamplifier signal.
This section is based on SPL’s Double-VCA-Drive® circuitry for outstanding noise and distortion characteristics. The compressor module is based upon the Kultube providing a full set of classic controls. We integrated Kultube’s highlight, the signal-dependent automation of attack and release parameters which can still be influenced manually – with this option, manual and automatic control can be merged to always get the most effectively compression results.
3-band EQ with Air Band
The EQ section provides two semi-parametric filters for low and mid band as well as an Air-Band filter delivering a silky and smooth top end. The EQ especially optimized to process vocals, acoustic and electronic instruments allowing for both corrective adjustments and sound design.
A tube does not clip but approaches its limits by increasingly producing harmonic distortions. The sound effects from saturating a tube can be used to fatten an audio signal or make it better cut through the mix. The sound results resemble tape saturation effects and increase the density and perceived energy in a very pleasant way.
Each Frontliner module has its own balanced inputs and outputs. Sophisticated switching options allow to integrate Frontliner’s modules into a studio environment as if they were stand-alone devices. You can also group modules in any combination and you can determine inserts at each module’s input.
If you imagine the Frontliner modules as analog plugins, the additional value suddenly becomes apparent: this channel strip also is a versatile analog processing station. With one single unit, especially DAW based studios benefit from a first-class recording front-end and have access to high end analog processors.
Central star ground wiring scheme minimizes influences that could affect the ground paths. The audio ground is separated from the ground of the remaining equipment. This leads, in the truest sense of the word ”clean”, to considerably improved tonal quality.
The power supply is built around two toroidal transformers, one for the audio voltages and one for the other supply voltages (tube heating, LEDs, micro controller etc.) Mutual interferences are excluded and lavishly over-dimensioned capacitors ensure absolutely stable supplies for all audio circuitries.
Maximum input level
- Microphone input @ 13dB gain: +9dBu
- Line input: +22dBu
- Instrument input: +11,5dBu
- De-Esser input: +21dBu
- Compressor input: +21dBu
- EQ-/Tube Saturation input: +21dBu
Maximum output level:
Gain control ranges
- Microphone input: +13dB to +68dB
- Line input: -20dB to +10dB
- Instrument input: +6dB to +43dB
Frequency range (-3dB)
- Channel strip: 10Hz to 50kHz
- Microphone preamplifier: ‹10Hz to 50kHz
- Line preamplifier: ‹10Hz to 50kHz
- Instrument preamplifier: ‹10Hz to 50kHz
- De-Esser: ‹10Hz to 140kHz
- Compressor: ‹10Hz to 180kHz
- Equalizer/Tube Saturation: ‹10Hz to 60kHz
Common mode rejection
(@ 1kHz, 0dBu input level and unity gain)
- Microphone preamplifier: ›80dB
- Line preamplifier: ›75dB
- Instrument preamplifier: ›75dB
- De-Esser: ›75dB
- Compressor: ›75dB
- Equalizer/Tube Saturation line: ›75dB
Total harmonic distortion
(in %, @ 1kHz, 0dBu input level and unity gain)
- Channel strip: 0.03
- Microphone preamplifier: 0.03
- Line preamplifier: 0.03
- Instrument preamplifier: 0.03
- De-Esser: 0.002
- Compressor: 0.007
- Equalizer/Tube Saturation Line: 0.01
Signal to noise ratio (A-weighted)
- Microphone preamplifier (VU=30dB): -91.5dB
- Line preamplifier: -94.7dB
- Instrument preamplifier: -95.5dB
- De-Esser: -97dB
- Compressor: -97dB
- Equalizer/Tube Saturation Line: -91dB
Dynamic range (unweighted)
- Channel strip: 110dB (microphone input › main outputs, @ 30dB)
- Channel strip: 112dB (line input › main outputs)
- Channel strip: 112dB (instrument input › main outputs)
- Microphone preamplifier (@ 30dB): 110dB
- Line preamplifier: 114dB
- Instrument preamplifier: 105dB
- De-Esser: 115dB
- Compressor: 115dB
- Equalizer/Tube Saturation Line: 112dB
E.I.N. microphone preamplifier:
-127dBu (@ 68dB gain, Rs=150Ohms, 20-22kHz)
- Two toroidal transformers
- Audio transformer: 20VA
- Transformer other currents: 15VA
- Fuses: 230V AC, 50Hz: 315mA/115V AC, 60Hz: 630mA
- Voltage selector: 115V/230V
- Power consumption: 29W
Dimensions and weight
- Housing (W x H x D): 482 x 88 x 261mm (Depth with controls and sockets)
- Weight: 5,7kg/12,57 lbs (w/o converter & I/O transformers)
Return and restocking option is available for private customers only. We will issue a refund/credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 10 days of product receipt. It must be returned in the original packaging and in saleable condition and must be returned freight prepaid. Return and restocking rights are not applicable for Audio/Video and software products. Shipping and handling charges to and from are not refundable.