Free ShippingFor all orders over € 250, shipping in Italy will be free. All our shipments are managed by national and international couriers with express service to guarantee delivery in 24h * from the dispatch of the goods from our warehouse. * For the islands and some remote areas the timing could increase to 48h.
After Sale Support
After Sale SupportAt your side to grow with you. Behind this website there are real people who work every day to always offer the best possible service and give maximum support even after the purchase.
- 2 Years Warranty
- Secure Payments
Multichannel Mastering Console with 120V Technology
The purely analog designed MMC2 Multichannel Mastering Console achieves the highest possible audio performance with our unrivaled 120V Technology.
As the centerpiece in Multichannel Mastering environments the MMC2 manages all tasks such as source-, insert-, master- and monitor-operations with ease.
- Eight-Channel Mastering Console
- 120V DC Audio Rail – SUPRA Op-Amps
- 2 Stereo Inputs and 4 Stereo Return Sources
- 2 Eight-Channel Inputs and 2 Eight-Channel Return Sources
- 4 Stereo Recording Outputs
- 2 Eight-Channel Recording Outputs
- 2 Stereo Monitor Outputs
- 2 Eight-Channel Monitoring Outputs
- Input Trim +/- 10 dB with eight 41 steps trimmer
- Output Trim +/- 10 dB with eight 41 steps trimmer
- Insert/Return Routing for external processors
- Eight-Channel Master Recording Level Fader
- Eight-Channel Monitor Level Fader
- Comprehensive Speaker Management
Dynamic Range > 130 dB
- Max. input level: > 30 dBu
- Input impedance: 20 kOhms (bal.)
- Output impedance: < 75 Ohms (bal.)
- THD & Noise (+24dBu):
Recording Out: > 110 dBu
Monitor Out: > 108 dBu
Send: > 110 dBu
- 1 Amp, 230V/50Hz
- 1.6 Amp, 115V/60Hz
Dimensions & Weight
- Width x Height x Depth (inch): 20.3 x 19 x 20.5 (516 x 482 x 520mm)
- Housing (19 inch, 11HE)
- Weight: 35kg
Return and restocking option is available for private customers only. We will issue a refund/credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 10 days of product receipt. It must be returned in the original packaging and in saleable condition and must be returned freight prepaid. Return and restocking rights are not applicable for Audio/Video and software products. Shipping and handling charges to and from are not refundable.