Free ShippingFor all orders over € 250, shipping in Italy will be free. All our shipments are managed by national and international couriers with express service to guarantee delivery in 24h * from the dispatch of the goods from our warehouse. * For the islands and some remote areas the timing could increase to 48h.
After Sale Support
After Sale SupportAt your side to grow with you. Behind this website there are real people who work every day to always offer the best possible service and give maximum support even after the purchase.
- 2 Years Warranty
- Secure Payments
The Neos is the first summing and monitoring console based on our proprietary 120V Rail technology.
120V Rail 24-Ch. Summing and Monitoring Console
Thus, the Neos was conceived with sound engineers that set great importance on artistic and musical production in mind and whose workflow does not rely primarily on undo and preset options. Nevertheless, the compact Neos can integrate seamlessly in computer-based environments providing the characteristic high-quality sound and handling of analog devices.
Neos is a 24 track mixer and/or summing device with stereo faders and panorama controls. It is the first product of this kind utilizing SPL’s proprietary 120V technology and thus delivers a unique sonic performance.
120V DC Audio Rail
If we consider that the basis of every circuit is directly related to a voltage/performance ratio, the operating voltage is crucial for the performance of any circuit. Given that audio technology is conceived to translate sound into voltage, doubling the formerly highest operating voltage available results in a great improvement, specially with regard to signal dynamics and the way they are processed.
Technically speaking, a wider dynamic range also means that the gap between the actual signal and other undesired signals, such as noise and distortion, is larger — in the case of the Neos console, for example, this results in not hearing any noises at all, regardless of the situation. Unique 120-volt operating voltage. In comparison with common production mixers, the Neos mixing and monitoring console uses four times as much operating voltage. A higher voltage results in better performance: over 30 dB of headroom at the input, more than 122 dB of dynamic range, 92 dB signal-to-noise ratio over all channels.
- 24 channel summing console with faders and panorama controls
- Input path with 100-mm ALPS faders, Pan controls, Mono, Cut, Solo, and “To Monitor Only” push buttons, signal LEDs
- Master path with 100-mm ALPS faders, Inserts, Bend function (Limiting)
- Comprehensive monitoring section with Volume control, Tape Mix (DAW return), as well as Mute, Dim and Mono push buttons
- Oversized signal traces, generous PCB layout for greater trace separation, star ground scheme, linear power supply
Inputs & Outputs
- Electronically balanced instrumentation amplifiers
- Sockets: Inputs DB25/TASCAM, XLR; Outputs: XLR
- Input Impedance: 10kOhm balanced; 20kOhm unbalanced
- Output Impedance: 75Ohm balanced; 75Ohm unbalanced
- Nominal Input Level: +4dBu
- Maximum Input Level: › +30dBu (30dBu = limit of measuring equipment)
- Maximum Output Level: › 24dBu
- Frequency Range (-3dB): 10Hz to ›200kHz
- Phase 1kHz: 0°, 10kHz: -4,5°, 20kHz: -8.30°
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: › 60dB (Rec. Out, Insert Send, Monitor A/B)
Total Harmonic Distortion
- 10Hz Rec. Out: 0.0011%, Insert Send: 0.0011%, Monitor A/B: 0.0016%
- 100Hz Rec. Out: 0,00060%, Insert Send: 0.0009%, Monitor A/B: 0.0016%
- 1000Hz Rec. Out: 0.00090%, Insert Send: 0.0013%, Monitor A/B: 0.0020%
- 5000Hz Rec. Out: 0.0032%, Insert Send: 0.003%, Monitor A/B: 0.004%
- 10kHz Rec. Out: 0.0028%, Insert Send: 0.0018%, Monitor A/B: 0.0027%
- 22kHz Rec. Out: 0.00054%, Insert Send: 0.00050%, Monitor A/B: 0.0005%
(Generator output 24dBu, inputs terminated with 40dBu)
Signal to Noise Ratio (all channels)
- Rec. Out: 92dBu
- Insert Send 92dBu
- Monitor A/B: 88dB
(A-weighted, 22Hz – 22kHz, inputs terminated with 40dBu)
- › 122dB
- Linear power supply with toroidal transformer
- Operational Voltage : +/- 60Volts (120 Volts)
- Power Consumption (Standby, 230 Volts/50Hz): 0.420A, 75W, 97.8VA
- Fuses: 230V AC/50Hz: 315 mA; 115V AC/60Hz: 630 mA
- Voltage Selector: 115V/230V
Dimensions and Weight
- Front panel including rack brackets: 19″/7U (483 x 310 mm)
- Front panel without rack brackets: 440mm
- Housing (W x H x D): 483 x 235 x 330mm, depth incl. sockets: 355mm
- Weight: 14.1kg/ca. 31.08lbs
- External Power Supply: W x H x D 154 x 67 x 236mm, weight: 3kg/6.61lbs
Return and restocking option is available for private customers only. We will issue a refund/credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 10 days of product receipt. It must be returned in the original packaging and in saleable condition and must be returned freight prepaid. Return and restocking rights are not applicable for Audio/Video and software products. Shipping and handling charges to and from are not refundable.