Antelope Audio Discrete 8 Pro Synergy Core
26×32 Thunderbolt 3/USB 2.0 audio interface
€ 1.995,00 (€ 1.635,25 + VAT)
Contact us to verify delivery times
(Tan 9,92% - Taeg 10,99%)
Banca Sella Personal Credit - Low Rate Financing
Finance from € 64,30 / month
|Number of payments||Monthly payment||Tan||Taeg||Interests||Fees on monthly payment||Total fees||Finance tax||Total amount due|
|6 months||€ 342,20||9,93%||13,48%||€ 58,20||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 2.069,20|
|9 months||€ 230,95||9,94%||12,57%||€ 83,55||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 2.094,55|
|12 months||€ 175,30||9,90%||12,03%||€ 108,60||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 2.119,60|
|18 months||€ 119,75||9,93%||11,55%||€ 160,50||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 2.171,50|
|24 months||€ 92,00||9,94%||11,28%||€ 213,00||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 2.224,00|
|30 months||€ 75,35||9,91%||11,09%||€ 265,50||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 2.276,50|
|36 months||€ 64,30||9,92%||10,99%||€ 319,80||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 2.330,80|
- Monthly costs for practical management (indicated in the table) included in the TAEG
- € 16,00 finance tax included in the TAEG
- Finance policy.
Advertising message for promotional purposes. For all contractual and economic conditions, please refer to the "Basic European Information on Consumer Credit", available to customers in all Sella Personal Credit Offices and on the website www.sellapersonalcredit.it. Milk Audio Store, supplier of goods for the promotion and placement of Sella Personal Credit SpA loan agreements for the purchase of its own goods, does not operate in an exclusive regime.
To apply for finance, please add the product to your cart, proceed through checkout and select "Sella Personal Credit Finance" as your payment option on checkout page.
Contact us to verify delivery times
- Latest generation A/D converters
- Advanced virtual routing patch-bay
- Enhanced FX processing capabilities
- Ultra-low latency Thunderbolt 3 connection
- Premier Synergy Core FX processing
- 36 included real-time audio effects + optional additions
- 8 Console-grade Class A mic pres with discrete transistor design
- Class-leading DA monitor outs with 130dB DNR
- 4th Generation 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking
- 8 Analog line outs over DB25 (DC Coupled)
- A pair of monitor outs on TRS
- 2 Stereo headphone outs
- 3 Word Clock outputs
- Create & share custom presets
- Intuitive software control panel
Free ShippingFor all orders over € 250, shipping in Italy will be free. All our shipments are managed by national and international couriers with express service to guarantee delivery in 24h * from the dispatch of the goods from our warehouse. * For the islands and some remote areas the timing could increase to 48h.
After Sale Support
After Sale SupportAt your side to grow with you. Behind this website there are real people who work every day to always offer the best possible service and give maximum support even after the purchase.
- 2 Years Warranty
- Secure Payments
Antelope Audio Discrete 8 Pro Synergy Core
26×32 Thunderbolt 3/USB 2.0 audio interface
Built to perform
The Discrete 8 Pro is the new generation of a modern classic. The 1U rack audio interface packs industry-leading sound quality, transparent preamps, extensive connectivity and the powerful Synergy Core effects platform.
This versatile interface embodies a zero-compromise approach to hardware – made readily accessible via its redesigned software control panel.
- Advanced virtual routing patch-bay.
- Ultra-low latency Thunderbolt 3 connection.
- Enhanced FX processing capabilities.
- Latest generation A/D converters.
Remove complexity, add creativity
The Discrete 8 Pro allows connection between any signal source and any destination for turning any session scenario into reality. Yes, seriously: every analog or digital output, effect strip or DAW track can receive any of the analog or digital inputs, effect returns, computer source channels or the four stereo mixes. All this flexibility is accessible via the full virtual patch-bay or the simplified routing view of the original Discrete interfaces – the choice is yours.
Explore all avenues with 26 inputs & 32 outputs
The generous number of preamps, analog and digital I/O support a wealth of applications: voice work, multi-synth setups, live recordings of small ensembles and even close-miked drum kits. And with both USB and Thunderbolt 3 connectivity, the interface achieves cutting-edge performance and easy integration with any setup.
Record and monitor with uncompromising sound detail
The A-D/D-A converters and clocking are at the heart of every studio. The Discrete 8 Pro has been upgraded with latest generation converters (up to 130dB of headroom), while keeping the 64-bit AFC™ clocking technology established by our industry-standard master clocks. With the interface in your rack, you can experience a new level of detail in your recordings and enjoy wider soundstage for an exceptional stereo image in audio playback.
Console-grade, times eight
The Discrete 8 Pro packs eight discrete Class-A microphone preamps, formed of six transistors each and based on circuits found in classic recording consoles. The proof is in the clarity, depth and ultra-low noise floor, with up to 65 dB of gain to satisfy even the hungriest mics.
All eight inputs accept XLR as well as line-level TS/TRS jacks, and the two front panel inputs can even be switched to Hi-Z instrument inputs.
Stack up your processing chain and send to any output
Our unique Synergy Core platform gives you access to hardware-based analog-modeled outboard recreations. Running on a hybrid system of one FPGA and two DSP chips, you can monitor, record and mix using an ever-expanding library of low-latency processors. Even at the highest sample rate, the Discrete 8 Pro supports the full number of effects, simultaneously.
With the Discrete 8 Pro you can load effects on up to sixteen channel strips – this is doubled compared to the original Discrete 8 Synergy Core.
You can process any signal source – including all digital and analog inputs and outputs.
The interface is mic modeling ready, featuring an extensive library of all-time favorites to emulate when using the Edge series microphones.
HARDWARE PROCESSING, NATIVE WORKFLOW
Taking advantage of high-speed Thunderbolt™, the afx2daw plug-in lets you use Synergy Core effects inside most popular DAWs, providing native workflow while keeping all the processing inside the interface.
afx2daw is available as a separate purchase from our software store, for macOS and Windows.
* On Discrete 8 Pro Synergy Core, afx2daw is currently available only via a Thunderbolt connection
Going beyond the basics
With a wide variety of I/O options you can easily adapt to any recording scenario. The following set of dedicated features come in handy as workflow requirements evolve.
Word clock I/O
Sync the rest of your digital hardware to your Discrete with three Word Clock outputs. With the Word Clock input, you can slave the interface for more versatility in your clocking configuration.
Take your clean guitar signal outside the interface and record it back using your favorite amplifier/cabinet combo, without needing a reamp box.
Choose any of the eight mic inputs or the dedicated, built-in talkback mic on the front panel, to send to the monitor and headphone outputs.
This input supports either a single footswitch (on 1/4″ TS jack) to control the dim function or a dual footswitch to control both the talkback and dim functions.
Clocking & Conversion
- Class-leading AD/DA conversion with up to 130dB of headroom.
- Recording, mixing and playback at up to 24-bit/192kHz.
- Proprietary 64-bit AFC™ (Acoustically Focused Clocking) technology & Jitter
- Management algorithm delivering increased sound width, separation, and detail.
Analog & Digital Connectivity
- 8 × Discrete 6-transistor preamps with 65dB of gain for pristine recordings. All work as microphone/line and two are also Hi-Z inputs, on combo XLR jacks, and supply 48V of phantom power.
- 8 × DC-coupled line outputs over D-Sub 25.
- Two reamp outputs on TRS ¼ jacks for further amp processing of guitar signal. They can also be used as an additional stereo monitor output – this allows you to have two pairs of monitor speakers playing together simultaneously.
- Thunderbolt™ 3 and USB 2.0 port with custom macOS & Windows drivers.
- Digitally expandable over ADAT I/O, with 16 channels available.
- Digitally expandable over S/PDIF I/O, with 2 channels available.
- Three word clock outputs letting you distribute the interface’s highly stable clock signal across your studio and a word clock input allowing you to sync the Discrete 8 Pro Synergy Core with other gear.
- 1 × Dedicated stereo monitor output over ¼ TRS.
- Footswitch input that can be used as a single footswitch (on 1/4” TS jack) to control the dim function and a dual footswitch to control both the talkback and dim functions.
- Two stereo headphone outputs with separate gain control.
- Dedicated stereo monitor output over TRS.
- Workflow-enhancing features
- Direct monitoring with Synergy Core effects, processed in real-time with imperceptible latency.
- Expanded routing capabilities – switch audio sources per channel based on a drop-down menu sequence or make use of a virtual routing matrix.
- Customizable presets with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer, and effects settings.
- Customizable monitoring mixes with adjustable volume, pan, and reverb.
- Easily accessible front-panel talkback with built-in microphone.
- Front panel with independent headphone and monitor volume knobs and buttons for sample rate configuration, and hands-on control of core parameters. Hardware relay-based gain knobs for each preamp, plus mode control (mic/line/Hi-Z) via push sequence.
- Option to work without being connected to a computer (standalone operation).
- Wireless control of software features from a separate computer connected to the same network.
- Real-time effects processing
- Collection of 37 Synergy Core effects modeled after classic and rare analog outboard gear.
- Synergy Core proprietary onboard platform powered by 2 × DSP & 1 × FPGA chips for real-time effects processing with imperceptible latency.
- Modeling Engine allowing pairing with the Edge line of microphones for real-time use of vintage microphone emulations.
37 Included Synergy Core Effects
- VEQ-55A (3-Band EQ / HPF / LPF)
- VEQ-4K BLACK (4-Band EQ / HPF / LPF)
- VEQ-4K BROWN (4-Band EQ / HPF / LPF)
- VEQ-4K ORANGE (4-Band EQ / HPF / LPF)
- VEQ-4K PINK (4-Band EQ / HPF / LPF)
- VEQ-HA32C (4-Band EQ / HPF / LPF)
- VEQ-STU 900 (4-Band EQ / HPF / LPF)
- NEU-W492 (4-Band EQ)
- VMEQ-5 (3-Band Tube Mid-Range EQ )
- BAE-1084 (3-Band EQ / HPF / LPF)
- VEQ-STU 089 (3-Band EQ / HPF / LPF)
- BAE-1023 (3-Band EQ / HPF)
- VEQ-1A (2-Band Tube EQ)
- VEQ-HLF (Tube 2-Band HPF / LPF)
- VEQ-STU 169 (3-Band EQ / HPF)
- NEU-PEV (3-Band EQ)
- NEU-W495 (3-Band EQ)
- Clear Q (Parametric EQ)
- VCA160 (VCA Compressor / Limiter)
- X903 (VCA Compressor / Limiter)
- ALT-436C (Vari-Mu Tube Compressor Amplifier)
- Tube 176 (Vari-Mu Tube Compressor / Limiter)
- Stay-Levin (Vari-Mu Tube Compressor)
- SMT-100A (Tube Leveling Amplifier / Limiter)
- FET-A78 (FET Compress Stereo Peak Limiter)
- FET-A76 (FET Compressor / Limiting Amplifier)
- BAE 10DCF (Compressor / Limiter)
- PowerEX (Expander)
- PowerFFC (Feed-Forward Compressor)
- PowerGate (Noise Gate)
- BA-31 (Germanium Mic Preamp)
- Gyraf Gyratec IX (Dual Tube Mic Preamp with HPF)
- Marble White AutoWah (Auto-Wah Pedal)
- Vari-Speed Tremolo (Tremolo)
- Auraverb (Reverb)
- Master De-Esser (De-Esser)
- A-Tuner (Guitar Tuner)
- Discrete 8 Pro Synergy Core
- External Power Adapter & Power Cord
- USB cable (Type-A to B male)
- Getting Started Leaflet
*Note: Thunderbolt 3 cable is not included
Thunderbolt 3, Usb
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Return and restocking option is available for private customers only. We will issue a refund/credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 10 days of product receipt. It must be returned in the original packaging and in saleable condition and must be returned freight prepaid. Return and restocking rights are not applicable for Audio/Video and software products. Shipping and handling charges to and from are not refundable.