Elektron Analog Heat
stereo analog sound processor
Contact us to verify delivery times
KEEP IN TOUCHFind out our opening hours
Contact us to verify delivery times
- Free Shipping
Free ShippingFor all orders over € 250, shipping in Italy will be free. All our shipments are managed by national and international couriers with express service to guarantee delivery in 24h * from the dispatch of the goods from our warehouse. * For the islands and some remote areas the timing could increase to 48h.
- After Sale Support
After Sale SupportAt your side to grow with you. Behind this website there are real people who work every day to always offer the best possible service and give maximum support even after the purchase.
- 2 Years Warranty
- Secure Payments
- All-analog multi-effects processor with 8 stereo distortion circuits
- Sculpt anything from warm tape distortion to insanely harsh fuzz
- 7-way multimode filter with resonance control adds amazing harmonics
- Shape your tone via the onboard 2-band equalizer
- Assignable envelope and LFO (with MIDI sync) let you add motion to your sound
- MIDI in/out/thru and CV expression make integration with your hardware rig easy
- Elektron Overbridge provides plug-in-style control and audio to your DAW via USB
Add sparkly brilliance, or grimy roughness, to any sound source. Samplers, drum machines, synths, the master bus, you name it. Analog Heat is a fiery furnace destined to make your music glow.
Take a sound, any sound. Send it through the Analog Heat, try out the eight different stereo analog distortion circuits, add stereo analog filtering and EQ, and hear beautiful things unfold. New life for your existing gear.
Overbridge essentially allows your Analog Heat to be used as a VST/AU effect plugin. Connect the Analog Heat to your computer and conveniently smooth out the edges of all digital sounds. Incredibly useful for bringing your mixes to life.
Sound card operation:
One of the most prominent Analog Heat features: it can function as a 2 in/2 out sound card, even while processing DAW audio. Perfect for the traveling musician. Create as you go and make stellar, high quality recordings wherever you may roam.
Fully integrate the Analog Heat with your DAW, stream audio over USB, edit parameters in a beautiful VST/AU plugin environment.
– 8x Stereo analog distortion circuits
– 1x Stereo analog multi-mode filter (7 filter types)
– 1x 2 band adaptable stereo analog EQ
– 1x Assignable envelope generator/envelope follower
– 1x Assignable LFO
– 128 user preset slots
– 122×32 pixel backlit LCD
– MIDI In/Out/Thru with DIN Sync out
– 2x 1/4″ balanced audio out jacks
– 2x 1/4″ balanced audio in jacks
– 1x 1/4″ stereo headphones jack
– 2x 1/4″ CV/Expression pedal input jacks
– 48 kHz, 24-bit D/A and A/D converters
– Flash-EEPROM upgradable OS
– Hi-speed USB 2.0 port
– Headphones out level: +22 dBu peak
– Headphones output impedance: 55 O
– Impedance balanced main outputs level: +22 dBu peak
– Main outputs impedance: 440 O unbalanced
– Sound card S/N Ratio: 111 dBFS (20-20,000 Hz)
– Balanced audio input level: +22 dBu peak
– Audio input impedance: 39 kO
– Sound card S/N Ratio: 112 dBFS (20-20,000 Hz)
– Input level: -5 V – +5 V
– Accepts CV, Expression pedals, Foot switches
– Sturdy steel casing
– Dimensions: W215×D184×H63 mm (8.5×7.2×2.5″) (including audio outputs, knobs and rubber feet)
– Weight: approximately 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs)
– Overbridge enabled
– Ableton Live 9 Lite license included
– 3 year Elektron warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Return and restocking option is available for private customers only.
We will issue a refund/credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 10 days of product receipt.
It must be returned in the original packaging and in saleable condition and must be returned freight prepaid.
Return and restocking rights are not applicable for Audio/Video software products.
Shipping and handling charges to and from are not refundable.