Make Noise RxMx
Vactrol-based 6-input, 3-output macro-lowpass gate and signal crossfader
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
Free ShippingFor all orders over € 250, shipping in Italy will be free. All our shipments are managed by national and international couriers with express service to guarantee delivery in 24h * from the dispatch of the goods from our warehouse. * For the islands and some remote areas the timing could increase to 48h.
After Sale Support
After Sale SupportAt your side to grow with you. Behind this website there are real people who work every day to always offer the best possible service and give maximum support even after the purchase.
- 2 Years Warranty
- Secure Payments
Vactrol-based 6-input, 3-output macro-lowpass gate and signal crossfader, based on Grant Richter’s circuit idea for applying “cadavre exquis” (aka exquisite corpse, a technique of serial blind composition) to modular synthesis. If modulated by a Wogglebug, one will achieve modular “cadavre exquis.” If patch programmed using a sequencer such as the Pressure Points/ BRAINS or René, modular “mélange automatique” (automatic re-mixing) could be achieved. The Level and Strike parameters are similar to those of the Optomix where Level is controlling amplitude and frequency content simultaneously and Strike triggers the LPG (Low Pass Gate) circuit by “plucking” or “pinging” the vactrol, thus allowing it to impart its magically slow response time upon the amplitude of the signal being processed. The Channel parameter selects which of the 6 Low Pass Gate circuits is driven by the Level and Strike parameters and the Radiate parameter turns on channels adjacent to the selected channel. At maximum Radiate settings all six channels become active simultaneously. Radiate therefore allows for voltage control of the complexity of the mix ranging from 1 to 6 active sound sources, while Channel selects the focal point of the mix.
– Uses low pass gates for level control and crossfading, excels at smooth dynamic blending and percussive animation of related or unrelated signals
– Expansion header allows for unpatched connection to DPO for waveform scanning
– Expansion header allows for unpatched connection to 6 bands of the FXDf Fixed Filter module allowing for voltage controlled, percussive spectral animation
– Cable patched to any RxMx input jack will break the above mentioned normalization for the respective channel
– Patch programmable to have one six-channel, or one four-channel and one two-channel, or three two-channel outputs
– Aux A and Aux C inputs for adding two more signals to the mix such as the SUM Outs from the Optomix and modDemix, thus allowing for larger more complex mixes
– Pairs well with FXDf
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Return and restocking option is available for private customers only.
We will issue a refund/credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 10 days of product receipt.
It must be returned in the original packaging and in saleable condition and must be returned freight prepaid.
Return and restocking rights are not applicable for Audio/Video software products.
Shipping and handling charges to and from are not refundable.
You might also be interested in one of the following products
€ 435,00 For European customers, please select your country to view the correct price including vat
Brand: Verbos Electronics
Four channels VCA with voltage control of level and panorama position
Contact us to verify delivery times
Free shipping in Italy