Tube Channel strip
Shipped in 4 - 8 Days.Add to Wishlist
KEEP IN TOUCHFind out our opening hours
Free ShippingFor all orders over € 250, shipping in Italy will be free. All our shipments are managed by national and international couriers with express service to guarantee delivery in 24h * from the dispatch of the goods from our warehouse. * For the islands and some remote areas the timing could increase to 48h.
After Sale Support
After Sale SupportAt your side to grow with you. Behind this website there are real people who work every day to always offer the best possible service and give maximum support even after the purchase.
- 2 Years Warranty
- Secure Payments
Tube Channel strip
Building upon its 25-year legacy producing revered recording studio equipment, Manley Labs has distilled its CORE technologies from this lineage. 2014 delivers the Manley CORE, an innovative channel strip that combines Manley’s Greatest Hits with fresh technology. The remarkably intuitive front panel combines musical and forgiving circuitry that allows the musician to concentrate on his performance instead of being lost in a sea of knobs. Ease of use and intelligently chosen operating points make it virtually impossible to cut a bad sounding track!
Manley’s experience and insight working with the industry’s top recording engineers and musicians culminates in the CORE. At this price, there is no other channel-strip with higher headroom or more seductive sound than the CORE. Handcrafted in the USA, built like a tank, built to endure, the epicenter of your recorded art will be the Manley CORE.
MIC and LINE PREAMPLIFIER:
- 48V Phantom power switch120Hz High Pass Filter switch
- Phase Invert switch
- Input Attenuator (Variable Pad)
- Mic Pre Selectable Gain 40dB or 60dB
- Line Amp Selectable Gain 20dB or 40dB
- 1/4″ DIRECT INPUT
- Featuring our successful ELOP® technology also found in our famous Manley VOXBOX®
- Compressor is uniquely before the Mic Preamp making it virtually impossible to clip
- Ratio 3:1
- Continuously variable Attack, Release, and Threshold controls
- Silent Bypass switch
- Low and High Baxandall Shelves (80Hz and 12kHz) with ±12dB range
- Sweepable Midrange Bell EQ (100Hz – 1kHz) or (1kHz – 10kHz) with ±10dB range
- Fast attack FET “brickwall” limiter
- Continuously Variable Threshold and Release controls
- Peak Limit LED indicator
- 10dB range output gain control
- Large illuminated analog display
- 3-way meter-select switch shows Compressor Gain Reduction, Micpre Output Level, and Main Output audio levels.
INPUTS AND OUTPUTS
- Balanced XLR Mic Input
- Balanced XLR Line Input
- Front Panel Direct Instrument 1/4″ Input
- Insert point between Mic Preamp and EQ/Limiter via ¼” TRS jack
- Balanced XLR Direct Output (after Preamp/Compressor section)
- Balanced XLR Main Output
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Return and restocking option is available for private customers only.
We will issue a refund/credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 10 days of product receipt.
It must be returned in the original packaging and in saleable condition and must be returned freight prepaid.
Return and restocking rights are not applicable for Audio/Video software products.
Shipping and handling charges to and from are not refundable.