Manley NU MU
Stereo Limiter compressor
Shipped in 4 - 8 Days.Add to Wishlist
Free ShippingFor all orders over € 250, shipping in Italy will be free. All our shipments are managed by national and international couriers with express service to guarantee delivery in 24h * from the dispatch of the goods from our warehouse. * For the islands and some remote areas the timing could increase to 48h.
After Sale Support
After Sale SupportAt your side to grow with you. Behind this website there are real people who work every day to always offer the best possible service and give maximum support even after the purchase.
- 2 Years Warranty
- Secure Payments
Manley NU MU
Stereo Limiter compressor
Building upon our proud heritage, the Manley Nu Mu merges the esoteric “T-Bar mod” all-tube front end from the legendary Manley Variable Mu® and makes it standard followed by a new high voltage all-discrete solid state audio chain for the smoothest dynamics action coupled to the punchiest sonic path.
Featuring Manley’s new HIP function, the Manley Nu Mu finesses dynamic control to bring up lower level details without knocking the life out of exciting transients. Smartly engineered to build efficiently and esthetically designed to elicit ravishing compliments from your clients, both visually and ergonomically, the Manley Nu Mu breaks new ground in performance and value, all proudly handbuilt in California, of course!
The “HIP” control allows compression to happen at lower volumes (lower in the dynamic range spectrum), but leaves
the louder dynamics alone while still compressing the overall signal. You get louder soft sections with the original dynamics of the louder sections.
- Manley IRON® input transformers
- 4 x hand-matched 6BA6 vacuum tubes
- Balanced XLR inputs & outputs
- Manley HIP function raises soft dynamics without squashing louder passages
- High Voltage Switched Mode Power Supply custom designed for our vacuum tube audio circuits
Controls and Switches:
- INPUT Level Preset 3-way switches -3dB, 0, +3dB
- Continuously variable OUTPUT level controls
- Unity Gain set INPUT to “0” and OUTPUT control to 11 o’clock. (Input source Z= 150 Ohms, Output load Z= 100 kOhms)
- Maximum input level: (1 kHz Sine, <0.3% THD+N)
-3 = +25 dBu
0 = +21 dBu
+3 = +18 dBu
- Maximum GAIN: 13dB
- GAIN makeup: 10dB (gain above unity)
- Output Headroom: 23dB (referenced to +4dBu)
- Variable ATTACK control: 13msec – 130msec
- RECOVERY switch 5 steps: 0.1s, 0.16s, 0.32s, 0.64s, 1.7sec.
- Continuously variable THRESHOLD controls
- Hardwired Relay Bypass Switch
- Ratio Mode switches between LIMIT (1.5:1 to 12:1) or COMPRESS (1.2:1 to 3:1)
- HP SC: High Pass Side Chain Filter -3dB @ 100Hz @ 6dB per Octave
- Stereo Link establishes Left-Master dynamic control for THRESHOLD, ATTACK, and RECOVERY controls
- Beautiful illuminated stereo VU meters read Gain Reduction or Output Level
- Sidechain INSERT per channel via 1/4″ TRS jack TIP=SEND, RING=Return, SLEEVE=Ground
- Maximum Output: +27dBu (18Vrms) into 100K Ohm load; +24.5dBu (13Vrms) into 600 Ohm load. (1Khz Sine, < 0.3% THD+N, BW 20Hz – 20kHz).
- Frequency Response: – 0.8dB @ 20Hz, -0.5dB @ 50kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05% THD+N (1kHz Sine, +4dBu, BW: 20Hz – 22kHz)
- Noise floor: -85dB typical (BW: 20Hz – 22kHz)
- Dynamic Range: 112dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 89dB (referenced to +4dBu)
- Common-Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR): 74dB (BW: 20Hz – 22kHz, +4dBu, 1kHz Sine)
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Input Impedance: -3dB= 1 kOhms, 0dB= 2.5 kOhms, +3dB= 4.5 kOhms
- AUTOMUTE warmup delay: 30 Seconds
- Power consumption: 35 Watts
- Standby Power Consumption: ?? Watts
- Operating mains voltage: 90 to 254 VAC (internal universal supply)
- Mains Voltage Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Dimensions: 19″ x 3 1/2″ x 7″ (occupies 2u)
- Unit Weight: 8.5 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 11.5 lbs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Return and restocking option is available for private customers only.
We will issue a refund/credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 10 days of product receipt.
It must be returned in the original packaging and in saleable condition and must be returned freight prepaid.
Return and restocking rights are not applicable for Audio/Video software products.
Shipping and handling charges to and from are not refundable.
You might also be interested in one of the following products
€ 229,00For European customers, please select your country to view the correct price including vat
This is an education multi-seat license version of Bitwig Studio 2 for 5 or more licenses…
Shipped in 4 - 8 Days.
€ 1.369,00For European customers, please select your country to view the correct price including vat
2-way nearfield monitor with 8″ woofer
Free shipping in Italy
Order before 12:00 am, shipment will be processed in two working days