Modular Mic Pre and EQ
Shipped in 8-10 DaysAdd to Wishlist
KEEP IN TOUCHFind out our opening hours
- Free Shipping
Free ShippingFor all orders over € 250, shipping in Italy will be free. All our shipments are managed by national and international couriers with express service to guarantee delivery in 24h * from the dispatch of the goods from our warehouse. * For the islands and some remote areas the timing could increase to 48h.
- After Sale Support
After Sale SupportAt your side to grow with you. Behind this website there are real people who work every day to always offer the best possible service and give maximum support even after the purchase.
- 2 Years Warranty
- Secure Payments
Modular Mic Pre and EQ
Based on the same technology as the 1073, the 1084 deliver the unique Neve sound. Originally fitted to the A1085 custom console built for Whitney Studios in Los Angeles. The1084s offer additional features including 3 switchable EQ bands with cut and boost, a high Q for presence and low pass/high pass filters.
Neve Channel Amplifiers are designed to accept signals from microphone and line sources. Low noise and distortion and generous overload performance are important features of these amplifiers. These modules are the same as the original designs and contain all of the original components. These very popular sounding mic pre’s are considered by many to capture the very essence of the legendary Neve sound.
- Modular rack design
- Classic transformer mic amp
- Choice of “standard” or “Air Studio” modules
- 3 switchable EQ bands
- Hand crafted to original 1970 design
- HP and LP filters
- High Q setting
- Both inputs are transformer balanced and earth free.
- Output: Maximum output is >+26dBu into 600W. Output impedance is 75W @1kHz.
- Output is transformer balanced and earth free.
- Distortion: Not more than 0.07% from 50Hz to 10kHz at +20dBu output
- Freq Response: +/-0.5dB 20Hz to 20kHz, -3dB at 40kHz. EQ Out.
- Noise: Not more than -83dBu at all Line gain settings EQ In/Out
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Return and restocking option is available for private customers only.
We will issue a refund/credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 10 days of product receipt.
It must be returned in the original packaging and in saleable condition and must be returned freight prepaid.
Return and restocking rights are not applicable for Audio/Video software products.
Shipping and handling charges to and from are not refundable.
You might also be interested in one of the following products
- € 298,00 For European customers, please select your country to view the correct price including vat
Monitor 2-way with 3″ woofer
Free shipping in Italy
Order before 12:00 am, shipment will be processed in two working days