Multichannel Limiter / Compressor
Shipped in 8-10 DaysAdd to Wishlist
KEEP IN TOUCHFind out our opening hours
Free ShippingFor all orders over € 250, shipping in Italy will be free. All our shipments are managed by national and international couriers with express service to guarantee delivery in 24h * from the dispatch of the goods from our warehouse. * For the islands and some remote areas the timing could increase to 48h.
After Sale Support
After Sale SupportAt your side to grow with you. Behind this website there are real people who work every day to always offer the best possible service and give maximum support even after the purchase.
- 2 Years Warranty
- Secure Payments
Multichannel Limiter / Compressor
The 8051 is a hand-built analogue compressor which offers six transformer balanced audio paths, complemented by two side chains and a key input. Based on six 2254 compression circuits – using the same feedback topology as our legendary 33609 stereo compressor and limiter – the 8051 delivers the famous Neve sound in spades. Flexible side chain routing, trimming and filtering make this a powerful and responsive tool for surround mixing and mastering.
Each channel can be controlled from either Side Chain A or Side Chain B, and the six signal paths can be split between the two side chains in any format. Each audio channel can be routed to either or both side chains; for example the Centre channel in a 5.1 mix may be compressed using Side Chain A but also input to Side Chain B to control compression of the Surround Channels.
The 8051’s extremely smooth compression remains transparent even at extreme settings. This analogue sound quality, together with ease of use, incredible flexibility and total user control, has made the 8051 one of the world’s most desirable units for surround mixing and mastering. It is available as a standalone unit or can be fitted to Neve 88RS series consoles.
- Hand-built, hand-wired analogue compressor for Surround mixing
- Six transformer-balanced audio paths
- Ideal surround broadcast or mastering compressor
- Side Chain control trims and Side Chain A/B bias control
- High and low pass filter
- Electronically balanced key input and LFE filter inputs
- All other inputs transformer-balanced with 3.6kOhms input impedances
- All outputs electronically balanced, post output transformers
- Maximum output: +26dBu into 600 Ohms
- Control Voltage I/O provided for linking multiple units, or linking to 33609
- EIN (20kHz band): <-78dBu
- THD+N (for 20dBu input @ 1kHz): <0.03%
- Maximum Output Level: >26dBu into 600 ohms
- Interchannel Crosstalk: <-80dB at 15kHz
- Frequency Response ±0.5dB 20Hz to 20kHz
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Return and restocking option is available for private customers only.
We will issue a refund/credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 10 days of product receipt.
It must be returned in the original packaging and in saleable condition and must be returned freight prepaid.
Return and restocking rights are not applicable for Audio/Video software products.
Shipping and handling charges to and from are not refundable.
You might also be interested in one of the following products
€ 645,00For European customers, please select your country to view the correct price including vat
Active subwoofer 6,5″
Free shipping in Italy
Order before 12:00 am, shipment will be processed in two working days