Strymon Big Sky
multi reverb pedal
Contact us to verify delivery times
KEEP IN TOUCHFind out our opening hours
Contact us to verify delivery times
Free ShippingFor all orders over € 250, shipping in Italy will be free. All our shipments are managed by national and international couriers with express service to guarantee delivery in 24h * from the dispatch of the goods from our warehouse. * For the islands and some remote areas the timing could increase to 48h.
After Sale Support
After Sale SupportAt your side to grow with you. Behind this website there are real people who work every day to always offer the best possible service and give maximum support even after the purchase.
- 2 Years Warranty
- Secure Payments
Strymon Big Sky Multi Reverb Pedal:
Clear Skies Ahead – Plug into BigSky and instantly lift your sound into the stratosphere. The world below you fades into the distance, and you’re elevated into a glow of lush, glorious, radiant reverbs.
To create a reverb experience as natural, beautiful, and immersive as BigSky required tremendous feats of sound engineering and artistic imagination. Using the fundamentals of acoustical science as our beacon, we carefully studied and scientifically analyzed reverb technology from the past fifty years. We faithfully captured the essence of these classic sounds, and forged ahead to dream up our vision of reverbs from the future.
Go where no reverb has gone before – Feel the mechanical tension of the Spring reverbs. Hear the floating particles of the Cloud machine. Defy the laws of physics with the Nonlinear reverbs. Unleash the multi-head reverberations of the Magneto machine. BigSky gives you twelve studio-class reverb machines, each with simple yet powerful controls.
We knew we must take reverb to a whole new level. With careful attention to detail, innovative analogue circuitry design, an insanely powerful SHARC processor, and the utilization of top-shelf components, we’ve developed a reverb pedal that fits on your pedal board yet has better audio quality than many rack reverb units. This fusion of science with art has just one goal. To provide you with the most musically inspirational reverb experiences possible.
Simple Yet Powerful Controls – We’ve gone to extraordinarily lengths to craft Big Sky to empower your creativity without getting in the way of it. We’ve hand-picked the most essential reverb controls, and tailored their range and functionality so that sounds can be created effortlessly without extended tweaking.
- Twelve different studio-class reverb machines in one, including effects new to science!
- Choose from an incredible range of Rooms, Halls, Plates and Springs
- In addition, thrill to the proprietary radical Strymon creations: Swell, Bloom, Cloud, Chorale, Shimmer, Magneto, Nyonlinear, Reflections
- 300 easily accessible and namable pre-sets
- Selectable Speaker Cabinet emulation for direct-to-PA gigs or recording applications
- Press-and-hold Infinite Sustain and Freeze functions, plus Spillover and Reverb Persist modes, all saveable per pre-set
- Massive tweakability
- Complete MIDI control
- Ultra low noise 24-bit 96kHz converters, 115dB typical SNR
- Dedicated Decay, Pre-Delay, Mix, Tone, Mod controls, + additional Low End, Mid, Size + two assignable parameter controls.
- LED for parameter and patch display
- Stereo input and output (plus toggle switch for feedback loop use)
- Expression pedal input with selectable control over knob or combination of knobs, saveable per preset
- Stereo input and output
- Expression pedal input with selectable control over any knob or combination of knobs, saveable per preset (also configurable as external tap input)
- MIDI input and output
- Included 9V center-negative power supply (300mA minimum required)
- 115dB typical signal to noise at 50% wet mix (120db at 100% dry mix, 109dB at 100% wet mix)
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- +8dBu maximum input level easily handles instrument and line signals
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Return and restocking option is available for private customers only.
We will issue a refund/credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 10 days of product receipt.
It must be returned in the original packaging and in saleable condition and must be returned freight prepaid.
Return and restocking rights are not applicable for Audio/Video software products.
Shipping and handling charges to and from are not refundable.