Audiolinear Axis (Used)
Passive monitor controller
The zero compromise passive desktop monitoring controller
AXIS is a zero compromise, high-end desktop monitor controller. AXIS is entirely passive in its design, and offers a completely transparent signal path. There are no active electronics to add interference or distortion to your source.
AXIS has a high-quality, Swiss-made, 24-position stepped output volume attenuator, with large 64mm Ø dial. The positions are ultra-smooth with 2dB steps from 0dB to -30dB and 5dB steps thereafter to -65dB. The attenuator uses high-quality 1% resistors throughout its network.
Each output has a dedicated trim control on the top panel. The controls are all high-quality, smooth-turn potentiometers, made by ALPS. Each control has a range of -20dB to 0dB.
Two stereo inputs via 1/4″ TRS jack sockets, for connection from your audio interface or other line-level equipment. Accepts both TS and TRS jack connections.
One stereo input via RCA/Phono sockets, for connecting CD players or other unbalanced equipment.
One stereo 3.5mm TRS mini-jack socket, for quick referencing to any device with a similar socket (e.g. Smartphones).
Three stereo outputs via 1/4″ TRS jack sockets.
- Input 1: Neutrik Stereo 1/4″ Jacks
- Input 2: Neutrik Stereo 1/4″ Jacks
- Input 3: Switchcraft Stereo RCA/Phono sockets
- Input 4: Schurter Stereo 3.5mm Jack socket
- Output A: Neutrik Stereo 1/4″ Jacks
- Output B: Neutrik Stereo 1/4″ Jacks
- Output C: Neutrik Stereo 1/4″ Jacks
- 24-Position ELMA Attenuation Switch
- ALPS Output Trim Controls
- Mono: Sums the selected inputs to mono
- Mute: Mutes both left and right channels
- Dim: Attenuates the output by 25dB
- Input and output switches are interlocking
- Can use multiple inputs/outputs simultaneously
- Hand-built in England
Return and restocking option is available for private customers only. We will issue a refund/credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 10 days of product receipt. It must be returned in the original packaging and in saleable condition and must be returned freight prepaid. Return and restocking rights are not applicable for Audio/Video and software products. Shipping and handling charges to and from are not refundable.