Heritage Audio HA73 Elite
Single Channel Microphone Preamp
€ 666,00 (€ 545,90 + VAT)
Shipped in 4 - 8 Days.Add to Wishlist
(Tan 10,03% - Taeg 12,35%)
Banca Sella Personal Credit - Low Rate Financing
Finance from € 21,50 / month
|Number of payments||Monthly payment||Tan||Taeg||Interests||Fees on monthly payment||Total fees||Finance tax||Total amount due|
|6 months||€ 114,25||9,97%||19,99%||€ 19,50||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 701,50|
|9 months||€ 77,10||9,94%||17,06%||€ 27,90||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 709,90|
|12 months||€ 58,55||9,99%||15,57%||€ 36,60||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 718,60|
|18 months||€ 40,00||10,01%||13,99%||€ 54,00||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 736,00|
|24 months||€ 30,70||9,89%||13,03%||€ 70,80||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 752,80|
|30 months||€ 25,15||9,90%||12,53%||€ 88,50||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 770,50|
|36 months||€ 21,50||10,03%||12,35%||€ 108,00||€ 0||€ 0||€ 16,00||€ 790,00|
- Monthly costs for practical management (indicated in the table) included in the TAEG
- € 16,00 finance tax included in the TAEG
- Finance policy.
Advertising message for promotional purposes. For all contractual and economic conditions, please refer to the "Basic European Information on Consumer Credit", available to customers in all Consel Offices and on the website www.e-consel.it. Milk Audio Store, supplier of goods for the promotion and placement of Consel SpA loan agreements for the purchase of its own goods, does not operate in an exclusive regime.
To apply for finance, please add the product to your cart, proceed through checkout and select "Sella Personal Credit Finance" as your payment option on checkout page.
- Single-channel microphone reamp modeled on the 1073
- Manufactured to the same specifications as the 73JR and DMA73 models.
- Hand-wound transformers from Carnhill, St. Ives, England.
- Three-stage, fully discrete microphone preamp with 80 dB gain.
- Line input via separate XLR jack to add warmth and pressure to already recorded tracks.
- 20 dB PAD in the microphone input prevents the input transformer from being overloaded if necessary.
- LO-Z switches the input impedance of the microphone transformer from 1,200 to 300 ohms.
- High pass filter at 80 Hz. Fully discrete Class A circuit.
- JFET based very high impedance DI input
Free ShippingFor all orders over € 250, shipping in Italy will be free. All our shipments are managed by national and international couriers with express service to guarantee delivery in 24h * from the dispatch of the goods from our warehouse. * For the islands and some remote areas the timing could increase to 48h.
After Sale Support
After Sale SupportAt your side to grow with you. Behind this website there are real people who work every day to always offer the best possible service and give maximum support even after the purchase.
- 2 Years Warranty
- Secure Payments
Heritage Audio HA73 Elite
Single Channel Microphone Preamp
We used the expertise and reputation obtained with its popular hand wired, extremely The HA73 Elite single channel microphone preamp is made to the same specifications as the acclaimed 73JR and DMA73 Heritage Audio models at a price never heard before.
Leveraging time-consuming hand soldered series, HA is able to offer a zero compromise, high quality yet very affordable alternative to the growing entry-level brands.
A combination of mass production, lean manufacturing and modern construction techniques, minimizes hand labor and therefore its high associated costs when manufacturing takes place in Western Europe. By passing the savings straight into the end users´ pockets, Heritage Audio releases the most affordable outboard preamps and equalizers in its class up to date.
Key components to obtain a true vintage sound are indeed maintained, like the industry standard Carnhill transformers, hand wound in St Ives, England.
Manufactured in the same Spanish facilities as the rest of the HA line of products, the rack mountable HA73 Elite presents the classic sounding recording preamp that, for generations, has been regarded for its rich, musical qualities and its ability to dramatically improve the sound of almost any source.
Further, it includes the same exact great sounding JFET DI circuit found in the 73JR and a fully discrete class A high pass filter.
With 80 dB of available gain and dedicated mic, line, and instrument inputs; the HA73 Elite has everything you need to bring microphones and instruments to life with vintage vibe and thickness.
The HA73 Elite features gain, output trim, -20db pad, polarity reverse, a high pass filter, and +48v phantom power. It comes housed in a rugged 1RU British steel chassis and utilizes an external power supply for low noise operation. The HA73 features Carnhill input and output transformers, high quality pots and switches, and best of all is 100% made by Heritage Audio.
- Microphone input impedance: HI, 1200 Ohm minimum, LO, 300 Ohm minimum. Higher gain positions gradually have greater impedances, optimum for low gain ribbon mics. Input is transformer balanced and floating.
- Line input impedance: 10KOhms bridging, transformer balanced and floating.
- Output impedance: Less than 75 Ohms, transformer balanced and floating, to drive a load of 600 Ohms.
- Maximum output: Greater than +26.5dBu into 600 Ohms (internally terminated)
- THD: Less than 0.025% at 1Khz, Less than 0.05% at 100Hz.
- Frequency response :20Hz (+0.3dB) to 20Khz (-0.2dB).
- Maximum Gain: Slightly greater than 80dB.
- Equivalent Input Noise: Less than -125dBu.
- Output stage noise: Less than -100dBu.
- Power consumption: Less than 95 mA @48VDC.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Return and restocking option is available for private customers only. We will issue a refund/credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 10 days of product receipt. It must be returned in the original packaging and in saleable condition and must be returned freight prepaid. Return and restocking rights are not applicable for Audio/Video and software products. Shipping and handling charges to and from are not refundable.