Free ShippingFor all orders over € 250, shipping in Italy will be free. All our shipments are managed by national and international couriers with express service to guarantee delivery in 24h * from the dispatch of the goods from our warehouse. * For the islands and some remote areas the timing could increase to 48h.
After Sale Support
After Sale SupportAt your side to grow with you. Behind this website there are real people who work every day to always offer the best possible service and give maximum support even after the purchase.
- 2 Years Warranty
- Secure Payments
Lindy 1m High Speed HDMI Cable – Gold Line
HDMI Male to Male
- No compromise, ultimate performance High Speed HDMI 2.0 cable for demanding environments and mission critical systems
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 4096×2160@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit
- Full metal 24K gold plated housing, 24K gold plated connectors and contacts
- Low attenuation triple shielded cable, corrosion resistant, high performance OFC 24AWG conductors
- HDMI 2.0 compliant: 3D, 4K, 18Gbps, HEC, ARC, CEC, Dolby True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio; HDMI ATC certified; 25 year warranty
From the Lines cable connectivity concept developed by Lindy, Gold Line High Speed HDMI cables are the no compromise, high performance connection solution for use in the most demanding professional environments.
Gold Line High Speed HDMI cables feature triple shielded construction with 24AWG OFC conductors for premium performance and corrosion resistance. High quality 24K gold plated contacts and connectors maintain optimal signal integrity and maximum reliability.
UHD resolutions up to 4K 4096×2160@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit are supported. Gold Line HDMI cables are also capable of transmitting 32 channel audio and Dolby True HD.
These superior quality cables utilise a unique low attenuation design that ensures consistent and reliable transmission even over very long distances.
The HDMI 2.0 specification is supported for 18G bandwidth capacity in cable lengths up to 7.5m. Gold Line HDMI cables are classified as High Speed up to 7.5m and Standard at lengths above 7.5m.
Gold Line HDMI cables are available in lengths: 0.5m, 1m, 2m, 3m, 5m, 7.5m, 10m, 15m and 20m
- Connector A: HDMI Type A Male
- Connector B: HDMI Type A Male
- Housing Material: 24K Gold Plated Zinc Alloy
- Connector Plating: 24K Gold 3µm
- Pin Construction: Phosphor Bronze
- Pin Plating: 24K Gold 15μm
- Dimensions (approx.) WxDxH: 20×34.1×11.6mm (0.79×1.34×0.46in)
- Length: 1m (3.28ft)
- Standard: High Speed HDMI with Ethernet
- Colour: Grey
- Type: Round
- Jacket Diameter: 8.5mm (0.33in)
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Conductor Material: OFC Copper
- Conductor Gauge: 24AWG
- Shielding: Copper Braid 85%
- Supported Bandwidth: 18Gbps
- Maximum Resolution: 4096×2160@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit
- Nominal Attenuation: 300kHz-825MHz <5dB, 825MHz-2.475GHz <5dB, 2.475GHz-4.125GHz <12dB, 4.125GHz-5.1GHz <20dB
- Minimum Bend Radius: 85mm (3.35in)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C – 80°C (14°F – 176°F)
- Storage Temperature: -10°C – 80°C (14°F – 176°F)
- ATC Approved: Yes
- Packaging Type: Polybag
- Warranty (Years): 25
- Certificated: RoHS, REACH, UL, ATC
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Return and restocking option is available for private customers only. We will issue a refund/credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 10 days of product receipt. It must be returned in the original packaging and in saleable condition and must be returned freight prepaid. Return and restocking rights are not applicable for Audio/Video and software products. Shipping and handling charges to and from are not refundable.