Free ShippingFor all orders over € 250, shipping in Italy will be free. All our shipments are managed by national and international couriers with express service to guarantee delivery in 24h * from the dispatch of the goods from our warehouse. * For the islands and some remote areas the timing could increase to 48h.
After Sale Support
After Sale SupportAt your side to grow with you. Behind this website there are real people who work every day to always offer the best possible service and give maximum support even after the purchase.
- 2 Years Warranty
- Secure Payments
Lindy 300m Cat.5e VGA & Audio Extender
Local & Remote Unit
- Very easy to install – simply connect the cables
- Maximum resolution supported: 1920×1200@60Hz or 1600×1200@60Hz
- The receiver delivers a MONO Audio signal (Stereo left and right channels are combined by the transmitter unit)
- Gain and Peak regulation dimmers on the receiver unit to improve quality over longer distances
- 2 year warranty
This VGA Extender transmits VGA and audio signals through CAT5e network cables over distances of up to 300m when using high-quality solid core network cable.
Easy to install, the Extender system is made up of local transmitter and remote receiver units that are connected together with CAT5e cable (not included), high quality solid core installation cable is recommended. The local transmitter unit connects to the computer system’s VGA port, with a VGA output available to connect a local monitor, while the receiver unit connects to your remote monitor or projector.
The extender includes both Gain and Skew controls to allow you to adjust the brightness and sharpness of the picture according to your requirement.
Both Extender units are housed in sturdy metal casings, making them ideally suited to use in factories and other industrial applications.
Maximum supported distances and resolutions are dependent on both the monitor and the chipset used in the graphics card.
To get the best video quality results on the longest distance a skew compensator like our item number 32766 may be required
- AV Interface: VGA
- Interface Standard: –
- Supported Bandwidth: –
- Maximum Distance: 300m (984.24ft)
- Maximum Resolution: 1920×1200@60Hz
- HDCP Support: –
- EDID Pass Through: –
- Supported Audio: Mono analogue
- Separate Audio Ports: 3.5mm
- IR Support: –
- CEC Support: –
- Serial Interface: –
- Transmission Protocol: –
- Transmission Medium: 1 x Cat.5e
- Laser Class (only for Fibre): –
- Wavelength (only for Fibre): –
- Chipset: –
- Special Features: Peak & Gain control, local VGA output
- Transmitter Input: VGA (Female), 3.5mm (Female)
- Transmitter Output: RJ45 (Female), VGA (Female), 3.5mm (Female)
- Receiver Input: RJ45 (Female)
- Receiver Ouput: VGA (Female), 3.5mm (Female)
- Bidirectonal Ports: –
- Power: 3.5/1.35mm DC socket
- Dimensions WxDxH:
Transmitter: 100x65x26mm / 3.94×2.56×1.02in
Receiver: 82x43x23mm / 3.23×1.69×0.91in
- Housing Material: Metal
- Net Weight:
Transmitter: 0.140 kg (0.31lb)
Receiver: 0.110 kg (0.24lb)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C – 70°C (32°F – 158°F)
- Storage Temperature: -10°C – 80°C (14°F – 176°F)
- Humidity: 10-85% RH (non-condensing)
- Power Requirements: 5VDC 1A
- Colour: Black
- Packaging Type: Carton Box
- Packaging Dimensions: 205x190x60mm (8.07×7.48×2.36in)
- Gross Weight: 0.6kg (1.32lb)
- Warranty (Years): 2
- Certificated: CE, FCC, RoHS & REACH
- Transmitter unit
- Receiver unit
- 2 x Multi-Country Power Supply (EU, UK, US & AUS)
- Lindy manual
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Return and restocking option is available for private customers only. We will issue a refund/credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 10 days of product receipt. It must be returned in the original packaging and in saleable condition and must be returned freight prepaid. Return and restocking rights are not applicable for Audio/Video and software products. Shipping and handling charges to and from are not refundable.