Free ShippingFor all orders over € 250, shipping in Italy will be free. All our shipments are managed by national and international couriers with express service to guarantee delivery in 24h * from the dispatch of the goods from our warehouse. * For the islands and some remote areas the timing could increase to 48h.
After Sale Support
After Sale SupportAt your side to grow with you. Behind this website there are real people who work every day to always offer the best possible service and give maximum support even after the purchase.
- 2 Years Warranty
- Secure Payments
lindy 4×4 HDMI 2.0 18G Matrix Switch
Connect up to 4 4K HDMI devices to 4 4K displays and switch between sources
- Connect and switch up to 4 HDMI devices to 4 displays or projectors
- Supports video resolutions up to 4K 60Hz and High Dynamic Range
- Push button, IR, RS-232 & IP Control for flexible, professional switching
- HDCP 2.2 compliant for issue-free playback of 4K content
- 2 year warranty
The Lindy 4×4 HDMI 2.0 18G Matrix Switch is a high quality, professional solution for connecting and switching 4 HDMI source devices to 4 4k Ultra HD displays.
With support for resolutions up to 4K 60Hz 4:4:4, and additional support for High Dynamic range, video content can be viewed with superior clarity, enhanced brightness and a much wider colour gamut, perfect for eye-catching digital signage in retail, professional residential installations or engaging multi-display educational settings. HDCP 2.2 support ensures there are no playback issues of 4K content, while an in-built EDID management system allows for seamless compatibility with the connected displays.
This matrix also provides several flexible control options for the user, ensuring a hassle-free yet professional user experience. The unit itself can be controlled manually via push button switching, while the included remote control allows the user to have convenient control over multiple videos and audio formats from a distance, great for trade show demonstrations or training presentations, while the RS-232 and IP connections can be used for professional PC & software control of the matrix, or integrating it into other automated PC control systems.
- AV Interface: HDMI
- Interface Standard: HDMI 2.0
- Supports Bandwidth: 18 Gbps
- Maximum Resolution: 4096×2160@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit
- HDCP Support: 2.2
- Supported Audio: Audio Pass-through
- IR Support : 30-50kHz
- CEC Support: –
- Serial Interface: RS232
- LED / LCD Display: –
- Control: IR, RS232
- Special Features: EDID Management
- Input: 4 x HDMI Type A (Female), USB Type Mini-B (Female)
- Output: 4 x HDMI Type A (Female)
- Control: RS232 (Female), RJ45 (Female), 3.5mm (Female)
- Power: 4 pin Din
- Dimensions WxHxD: 436x160x44mm (17.17×6.3×1.73in)
- Housing Material: Metal
- Nett Weight: 1.98kg (4.37lb)
- Operating Temperature : 0°C – 40°C (32°F – 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C – 60°C (-4°F – 140°F)
- Humidity: 20 – 90% (non-condensing)
- Power Requirements: 24VDC 6.25A
- Colour: Black
- Packaging Type: Carton box
- Packaging Dimensions: 520x290x100mm (20.47×11.42×3.94in)
- Gross Weight: 2.98kg (6.57lb)
- Warranty (Years): 2
- Certificated: CE, FCC, RoHS, REACH
- HDMI Matrix
- IR remote control
- IR Extension Cable
- IEC C13 Power Cable
- Power Supply
- Lindy Manual
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Return and restocking option is available for private customers only. We will issue a refund/credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 10 days of product receipt. It must be returned in the original packaging and in saleable condition and must be returned freight prepaid. Return and restocking rights are not applicable for Audio/Video and software products. Shipping and handling charges to and from are not refundable.