Free ShippingFor all orders over € 250, shipping in Italy will be free. All our shipments are managed by national and international couriers with express service to guarantee delivery in 24h * from the dispatch of the goods from our warehouse. * For the islands and some remote areas the timing could increase to 48h.
After Sale Support
After Sale SupportAt your side to grow with you. Behind this website there are real people who work every day to always offer the best possible service and give maximum support even after the purchase.
- 2 Years Warranty
- Secure Payments
Lindy KVM Extender User Station MC5 PRO, PS/2, VGA & Audio 300m
Sends KVM- and audio signals via Cat 5 RJ45 cables
This user station sends KVM- and audio signals via Cat 5 RJ45 cables. It is used either at the Cat.5 KVM switch MC5/-IP as a user station or as a stand-alone KVM extender with matching Cat.5 KVM module.
The KVM switches MC5 and MC5-IP allow you to spatially separate admin workstations via Cat.5 cables. This Cat.5 KVM module is already integrated in the KVM switch.
KVM extender user station MC5 PRO, PS/2 & Audio & VGA 300 m This user station is connected via dedicated Cat.5/5e UTP cables to the KVM switch or in stand-alone extender operation to a Computer Access Module (CAM).
The Audio-, VGA- and PS/2 signals are converted and multiplexed via the Cat.5/5e cable to the KVM switch. Using high-quality Cat.6 or shielded (FTP, SFTP, PIMF, …) Cable tends to bring offer more disadvantages than advantages- the possible cable lengths may be reduced! The KVM Extender User Station PRO has a high-quality digitally configurable amplifier and equalizer and electronically-adjustable Skew compensation (run-time compensation due to core pairs with differing lengths in the UTP cable).
They achieve very good picture quality of up to 1600×1200 even at distances of up to 300 m!
- Audio stereo, PS/2 and VGA connection for local console
- High-quality amplifier, equalizer and electronic skew compensation
- Max. dimension and distance of up to 1600×1200 even at distances of up to 300 m
- Dimensions: approx. 13x8x3 cm
- Rugged metal housing
- Universal ‘economy’ power supply included
Available Cat.5 KVM Receiver Module for operation as KVM Extender: When operated as a KVM Extender, the User Station is usually combined with a Cat.5 KVM module (LINDY Art. No. 39353, VGA & PS/2 ). However, it can also be combined with Cat.5 KVM modules with USB ports or without audio if required (LINDY Art. Nos. 39352, 39355, 39351).
Other User Station models available:
- KVM Extender User Station MC5 Junior, PS/2 & VGA, PS/2, VGA and Audio CD-Stereo connection, up to 1600×1200 at distances of up to 75 m, 200 m to 1024×768 (Art. No. 32359)
- KVM Extender User Station MC5 Audio, PS/2, Audio & VGA, PS/2, VGA and Audio CD-Stereo connection, up to 1600×1200 at distances of up to 75 m, 200 m to 1024×768 (Art. No. 32359)
- KVM Extender User Station USB & VGA, USB (keyboard & mouse) and VGA, up to 1600 x 1200 at distances of up to 75 m, up to 1024×768 at distances of up to 200 m (Art. No. 39357)
- KVM Extender User Station USB, PS/2, Audio & VGA 300 m, USB, VGA and Audio CD stereo connection, up to 1600×1200 at distances of up to 300 m (Art. No. 39356)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Return and restocking option is available for private customers only. We will issue a refund/credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 10 days of product receipt. It must be returned in the original packaging and in saleable condition and must be returned freight prepaid. Return and restocking rights are not applicable for Audio/Video and software products. Shipping and handling charges to and from are not refundable.