Free ShippingFor all orders over € 250, shipping in Italy will be free. All our shipments are managed by national and international couriers with express service to guarantee delivery in 24h * from the dispatch of the goods from our warehouse. * For the islands and some remote areas the timing could increase to 48h.
After Sale Support
After Sale SupportAt your side to grow with you. Behind this website there are real people who work every day to always offer the best possible service and give maximum support even after the purchase.
- 2 Years Warranty
- Secure Payments
MDLRCASE Performer Series Pro 14u/126HP (Configurable)
This 14U case features two extra 1U rows for use with both Intellijel 1U format or Pulp Logic/Erthenvar tiles.
We’ve been listening to modular artists and have developed what we believe is the best solution for those in need of a flexible portable case. This professional handmade 14U / 126hp width Performer Series Eurorack modular synthesizer case is at home both on the road and in the studio.
This 14U case features two extra 1U rows for use with both Intellijel 1U format or Pulp Logic/Erthenvar tiles. Easily choose your required 1U tile size or even better, combine two formats in one case.
The case comes equipped with 2 MDLR PWR powered busboards (80 power headers in total), giving you maximum space for your modules, strong power outputs, less heat and by using low voltages inside the case a super safe PSU solution. Choose between 45W or 85W MDLRPWR, just what you need.
A unique feature of our Performer Series cases is a detachable middle “ring” that acts as a spacer enabling the case to remain patched while closed yet keeping the modules flush-mounted when open. Even better, this ring also functions as a rock-solid stand for the top section holding it at the perfect angle for performance.
- This case is compatible with both Pulp Logic / Erthenvar and Intelijel 1U format
- Choose your own rails configuration for top and bottom case halve
- Mix and match if you like, one case halve Pulp Logic 1U + one case halve Intellijel 1U. You choose not us.
- 12mm birchwood fully nailed and glued construction
- Sprayed with a special 2-layer black protective coating
- Detachable middle ring/spacer allows modules to be fully-patched during transport
- Spacer functions as a rock-solid stand when the case is open
- Flush-mounted rails allow the modules to be mounted even with the sides of the case
- Top and bottom sections can be detached and set up side-by-side as two separate 7U cases
- Twelve 126HP rails with M3 threaded inserts
- Two 45W or 85W MDLR PWR powered busboards (80 power headers in total)
- Two MDLR PWR extension boards (total of 14 extra headers)
- Total output (both case halves) 45W 4A on 12V, 2.5A on -12V and 3A on 5V
- Total output (both case halves) 85W 8A on 12V, 5A on -12V and 6A on 5V
- Two side-mounted power switches
- Two 1.8m power cords
- Power adapters included
- High-quality Penn Elcom components
- Super-comfortable Luxe carrying handle
- Anti-slip rubber feet
- Completely assembled, wired, tested, and ready to play!
- 70,5 cm x 37,5 cm x 25 cm
- 11,9. kg (includes rails, power supplies, and other hardware)
- 6,9 cm available depth between top of rail and bottom of case
- 6.2 cm available depth between top of rail and busboard
- 4.2 cm available depth between top of rail and protection plate PSU part
- 5.3 cm available depth between top of rail and top of header on busboard
MDLRCASE MDLR PWR powered busboard
MDLR PWR is a high precision low noise and high-powered bus board for your eurorack modular systems. With a total of 40 headers (per busboard) you’ll never run out of connectivity, so all your beloved modules can be easily connected. MDLR PWR is universal so it can accept a wide range of mains voltages from 100V to 240V and so this can be used worldwide. MDLR PWR is fed with an external power brick which takes care of no high voltages inside the case.
MDLR PWR is available in two different types: 45W and 85W.
+12V / 2A
-12V / 1.2A
+5V / 1.5A
+12V / 4A
-12V / 2,5A
+5V / 1.5A
Dimensions 420 x 140mm
Output stability ±1% for 0-100% load
Input 18V ( 16V – 20V )
Output Connectors 40 x 16 pin IDC for flat cable
Input connectors WAGO spring terminals + 5.5 / 2.1 DC inlet
Input reverse polarity
Output short current – automatic recovery
Output overcurrent – automatic recovery
All output protections are independent for each rail
- Other Input common-mode LC filter with high efficiency of canceling noise and interference from input connector
- Additional input filter on each regulator for minimal output noise and interferences
- Shield for reducing RF interferences from regulators
- Star distribution topology on PCB
- Each “beam” from star topology has 4 headers with noise canceling capacitors.
- In star topology center are another noise canceling capacitors
- A big ground plane on both sides of PCB
- Blue LEDs indicate present and drop of output voltage
- Recommended power brick for one board – Mean well GSM60A18-P1J
Return and restocking option is available for private customers only. We will issue a refund/credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 10 days of product receipt. It must be returned in the original packaging and in saleable condition and must be returned freight prepaid. Return and restocking rights are not applicable for Audio/Video and software products. Shipping and handling charges to and from are not refundable.