Free ShippingFor all orders over € 250, shipping in Italy will be free. All our shipments are managed by national and international couriers with express service to guarantee delivery in 24h * from the dispatch of the goods from our warehouse. * For the islands and some remote areas the timing could increase to 48h.
After Sale Support
After Sale SupportAt your side to grow with you. Behind this website there are real people who work every day to always offer the best possible service and give maximum support even after the purchase.
- 2 Years Warranty
- Secure Payments
Mutable Instruments Peaks (used)
Envelope/LFO/tap LFO/Drum generator
Peaks provides 4 different functions in a small 8-HP package: ADSR, LFO / Tap tempo LFO, and drum synth.
Their common point? They are all about generating an audio or CV signal in response to a trigger, and are all focused on rhythmic works.
Peaks is a dual-channel module – making it very useful for duophonic patches or for controlling/synthesizing the kick/snare rhythmic backbone of a patch.
ADSR envelope generator
- Segment durations ranging from 0.2ms to 8s.
- Quartic attack, exponential decay, exponential release.
LFO and tap-tempo LFO
- 0.03 Hz to 160 Hz.
- 5 basic waveforms: square, triangle, sine, stepped, random.
- Waveform variations and morphing for each of these: PWM, slope, folding/harmonics, step size, interpolation.
- Phase at reset control.
- Tap LFO can lock onto irregular rhythms.
- Channel 1: 808 kick model with extra parameters (tune, punch).
- Channel 2: 808 snare model with extra parameters (tune, decay).
- Channel 2: A specific combination of settings transform the snare into a modelled 808 hi-hat.
- Twin: Channel 1&2 share the same parameters but can be triggered independently.
- Split: Channel 1 is edited by knobs 1&2, channel 2 edited by knobs 3&4, with a simplified 2-parameter control scheme.
- Expert: Channel 1&2 are completely independent.
- Inputs: 100k impedance, threshold at 0.6V.
- 16-bit CV/audio generation with 48kHz sample rate.
- Output level: 0 to +8V for envelopes, 10Vpp for LFOs and drum signals.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Return and restocking option is available for private customers only. We will issue a refund/credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 10 days of product receipt. It must be returned in the original packaging and in saleable condition and must be returned freight prepaid. Return and restocking rights are not applicable for Audio/Video and software products. Shipping and handling charges to and from are not refundable.