3-way Active Monitor
€ 124.964,00 (€ 102.429,51 + VAT)
Price for pair
Shipped in 3-4 Weeks
- Crossover Frequency:380Hz & 3.8kHz
- Drive Units:LF 4 x PMC carbon fibre/Nomex 250mm/10” piston driver
- MF PMC hand-built 75mm soft dome driver
- HF PMC 34mm soft dome tweeter with acoustic radiator Effective ATL™
- Frequency Response:20Hz-25kHz
- :Input Impedance 20k Bal
- I/O – Balanced analogue input, digital AES3 input – Digital Input – AES3, 96kHz 24bit
- Sensitivity adjustable +4 to +20dBu
Free ShippingFor all orders over € 250, shipping in Italy will be free. All our shipments are managed by national and international couriers with express service to guarantee delivery in 24h * from the dispatch of the goods from our warehouse. * For the islands and some remote areas the timing could increase to 48h.
After Sale Support
After Sale SupportAt your side to grow with you. Behind this website there are real people who work every day to always offer the best possible service and give maximum support even after the purchase.
- 2 Years Warranty
- Secure Payments
3-way Active Monitor
Introducing the QB1-A,: PMC’s newest large-scale studio monitor design, and a bold statement of the state of the art, the result of extensive customer research and innovative driver performance analyses based on opto-acoustic laser interferometry. This is a Class-D active ATL™ speaker with analogue and digital inputs, featuring exceptional electro-mechanical engineering finessed by DSP control, and immense headroom (4825W per channel) wedded to pinpoint dynamics for unparalleled speed, depth, accuracy and power.
With a maximum SPL of 132dB at one metre and a quartet of 10-inch carbon fibre/Nomex® piston bass drivers, the QB1-A can certainly produce level — but not at the expense of accuracy or increased distortion. The cutting-edge on-board DSP provides driver unit optimisation, EQ and sophisticated crossover networks, while the wired RJ45 desktop control provides user-friendly access to user EQ settings via its backlit display and jog wheel, with the ability to store up to four user setup presets. Even the physical dimensions have been carefully considered: at 1092 x 820 x 520 millimetres (WHD), the QB1-A will retrofit into almost all existing studio soffits. Thanks to its ATL™ design, free-standing use has no impact on its effortlessly smooth bass response. Whether soffit-mounted or not, the QB1-A delivers the transparency, resolution, extended frequency response and wide, consistent imaging demanded by the international audio elite.
- Available Finishes: Studio black, Colours POA
- Crossover Frequency: 380Hz & 3.8kHz
- Dimensions: H 820mm (32.2”) W 1092mm (42.9”) D 523mm (20.6”) (max depth)
- Drive Units: LF 4 x PMC carbon fibre/Nomex 250mm/10” piston driver
MF PMC hand-built 75mm soft dome driver
HF PMC 34mm soft dome tweeter with acoustic radiator
- Effective ATL™ Length: 2.7m 8.9ft
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-25kHz
- Impedance: Input Impedance 20k Bal
- Input Connectors: I/O – Balanced analogue input, digital AES3 input – Digital Input – AES3, 96kHz 24bit Weight: 150kg (330lbs)
- Amplifier Power per Channel: LF 2 x 2400Wrms
MF 1 x 550Wrms
HF 1 x 275Wrms
|Dimensione Woofer (Pollici)||
Price for pair
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Return and restocking option is available for private customers only. We will issue a refund/credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 10 days of product receipt. It must be returned in the original packaging and in saleable condition and must be returned freight prepaid. Return and restocking rights are not applicable for Audio/Video and software products. Shipping and handling charges to and from are not refundable.