Retro Instruments Powerstrip – Recording Channel Tube
Recording Channel Tube
Delivery times may be delayed compared to normal timesAdd to Wishlist
KEEP IN TOUCHFind out our opening hours
- Free Shipping
Free ShippingFor all orders over € 250, shipping in Italy will be free. All our shipments are managed by national and international couriers with express service to guarantee delivery in 24h * from the dispatch of the goods from our warehouse. * For the islands and some remote areas the timing could increase to 48h.
- After Sale Support
After Sale SupportAt your side to grow with you. Behind this website there are real people who work every day to always offer the best possible service and give maximum support even after the purchase.
- 2 Years Warranty
- Secure Payments
Retro Instruments Powerstrip
Recording Channel Tube
Tube Mic Preamp/Passive Tube EQ/ Variable-Mu Tube Compression
The Retro Powerstrip recording channel is a high powered “channel strip” or “vintage studio in a box”, capturing the tone of a tube mixing desk, Pultec-style tube EQ and British tube compressor all in one compact 2u rack unit. It has all the right inputs and enough gain for every microphone and instrument you can throw at it. It has a balanced line level input for pro-interface instruments and for use during mix time. The performance is purely musical. It is perfect for use in any size recording studio or on stage.
- Transformer coupled Class-A tube microphone preamplifier with phantom power.
- Industry-standard Passive EQ with authentic feel, controls and equalization curves.
- Classic British variable-mu tube compression.
- Front panel 1/4′ instrument jack.
- Rear panel XLR mic and line inputs and line output are fully-floating transformer balanced to eliminate ground-induced hum and noise.
- Interstage-coupled Subsonic High-Pass Filter provides Peaking LF Boosts with alternate tonal characteristics.
- LF Boost Settings of 20, 30, 60 and 100 Hz Complementary LF Cut settings of 20, 30, 60 and 100 Hz
- HF Boost Settings of 1.5 kHz, 3 kHz, 4 kHz, 5 kHz, 6 kHz, 8 kHz, 10 kHz, 12 kHz, 14 kHz and 16 kHz
- Complementary HF Cut Settings of 5 kHz, 10 kHz and 20 kHz
- Six selectable compressor attack/release time-constants.
- 90 / 250 Hz compressor high-pass sidechain filter.
- Easily recallable 100-position knob scales.
- The compressor and equalizer can be independently bypassed.
- Phase reversal switch. Front panel meter zero adjustment.
- IEC power inlet with 120/240VAC 50/60Hz power mains standard.
- Ability to use current production and new-old-stock tubes.
- Tube enthusiasts have many options and resulting tone variations.
- Tube changes require no alignment.
- The instrument input loops to a rear panel jack for stage amplifier.
- Rear panel line level XLR output and low-level balanced output for processed stage amplifier.
- Design minimizes tube heat generation
- High stability components used throughout
- Steel Chassis built to last
- Manufactured in the USA
- Full factory support
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Return and restocking option is available for private customers only.
We will issue a refund/credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 10 days of product receipt.
It must be returned in the original packaging and in saleable condition and must be returned freight prepaid.
Return and restocking rights are not applicable for Audio/Video software products.
Shipping and handling charges to and from are not refundable.
You might also be interested in one of the following products
- € 425,00For European customers, please select your country to view the correct price including vat
Monitor nearfield a 2 vie con woofer 4″
Free shipping in Italy
Order before 12:00 am, shipment will be processed in two working days